[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My free time now consists almost solely of reading and re-reading
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9
File: SupremeElliot.png (550 KB, 875x557) Image search: [Google]
SupremeElliot.png
550 KB, 875x557
My free time now consists almost solely of reading and re-reading 'My Twisted World'
>>
File: 1444638632052.jpg (32 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
1444638632052.jpg
32 KB, 514x536
The more I read it, the more I realized how much of a whiny bitch he was. He put no effort into getting what he wanted. Maybe he did it for r9k but damn was he a crybaby.
>>
>>29116569
I did actually read some of his manifesto, and he was a total beta cuck incel. But yeah, what he did proved to me what I always thought, that looks are everything. He didn't win the genetic lottery, and had to go. Just the principle of evolution, nothing wrong with that. Plus he did not take any good looking people with him so, who cares.
>>
>>29116772
fuck off his looks weren't the problem
>>
>>29116569
fucking shit i never noticed he has it to
Ok i don't know if this is my schizo again but all the fucking school shooters have one almond eye and one round eye.
almost all the people in faces have suicide have that to.

Did anyone else notice that to?
>>
>>29116569
did reading his manifesto affect your views on women
>>
fucking retards in this thread damn, Elliot was a fucking hero.
>>
File: supreme.jpg (328 KB, 2500x1719) Image search: [Google]
supreme.jpg
328 KB, 2500x1719
>>29116845
Here Here

blox for Elliot
>>
>>29116864
if he got maxillo-facial surgery he would be a solid 7/10
>>
>>29116864
His life would've been 100x better if he was gay

Those dick sucking lips tho
>>
>yfw mumkey is doing a dramatic reading
>>
>>29116902

mumkey is a faggot reading it in a retarded voice
>>
>>29116871
He was a 8/10 anyways faggot.
>>
>>29116864
I hate his nigger lips so god damn much.
>>
>>29116799
He wasn't the ugliest person in the world, but his looks definitely didn't help.
>>
>>29116569
>"And then the jackpot reached a number that I never imagined it would...$656 Million. [...] I knew I was always destined for great things. This must be it! I was destined to be the winner of the highest lottery jackpot in history. I knew right then and there that this jackpot was meant for me. Who else deserved such a victory?"
>>
File: elliot 5.jpg (186 KB, 1279x1722) Image search: [Google]
elliot 5.jpg
186 KB, 1279x1722
>>29116929
fuck off, he was chad
>>
File: 1452311223656.png (678 KB, 473x704) Image search: [Google]
1452311223656.png
678 KB, 473x704
His 4 incher doomed him.
Still, if he hadn't been such a retard, he would have tried to get into film school and freeload off his dad's connections to get somewhere.

>there's a universe where Elliot becomes the best director of the 21st century
>>
>>29117214
If he actually looked like pic related, he would have smashed. But that is a strong photoshopped pic, lol.If he did have a lot of facial surgeries, including height surgery, he would have had the potential to become a chad indeed.
>>
He is the epitome of failure. He was dealt a great hand at birth. Rich family, decent looks. And yet he chose to waste it all and become a bitter virgin loser. Living proof that being a robot is a choice, you're not born into it.
>>
>>29117662
the fucking red pill, right there.
>>
>>29117662
Autism > chad looks and lifestyle
>>
>>29116596
He was actually pretty ambitious. Most people would never do what he did
>>
>>29117662
you have to consider the opportunity cost of being a chad though, you're forgoing all the wonderful benefits of being an autistic virgin shut-in

>government handouts
>good boy points
>comfy feels
>>
File: 1465077071041.jpg (45 KB, 1136x852) Image search: [Google]
1465077071041.jpg
45 KB, 1136x852
>yfw you spending way too much time watching reb and vodka Videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fzgl7ey-mpk
>>
>>29117799
You want a pill friends? The greyness of life, disguised as a storm cloud. The tempest of our minds is only quelled by staring in the eye of the storm. Grey pill
>>
>>29116596
much like r9k
>>
>make big plan in like 5 steps to kill normies
>die before step 2

He was a pathetic whiny faggot till death that's almost funny.
>>
>>29118186
Yeah, he only killed virgin asian men. Didn't even kill any normies.
>>
I use an audio book version of My Twisted World to fall asleep to
It's pretty comfy, especially the early years
>>
>>29118599
Are you listening to that fucking google translated version, how is that even possible?
>>
>>29116596
detected the normie scum.

dont you have an episode of anerican idol you have to watch?
>>
Absolute masterpiece desu
>>
>>29116772
He looked perfectly fine.
>>
>>29117322
>His 4 incher doomed him
Nobody ever came in contact with his dick.
Are you sure you're not projecting your own insecurities on him?
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-07-10-13-14.png (486 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-07-10-13-14.png
486 KB, 1080x1920
>>29116902
Mumkey here
>>
File: frankunderwood.gif (884 KB, 245x150) Image search: [Google]
frankunderwood.gif
884 KB, 245x150
>>29116596
This.

Elliot was an idiot. He thought was entitled to you're typical blonde, big tits Stacey.

Look at him.

No he is not entitled to that, of course he isn't.

He didn't understand his position in the food chain. It's not like he was unlikable. There would have been weeb girls all over that if he'd given them attention. It's hypocrisy. He whines that he's not good enough and then there are girls who would look at the Staceys and feel they aren't good enough either.

If he'd understood his place he could have made things better for himself. And maybe even elevated his position after a while once his value has increased. But he decided to have a good ol' whinge about it instead.

He is the epitome of first world problems.

You are entitled to nothing. Nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNaEEj7gCqM
>>
>>29121296
well said. if he would of just cruised by any hs in his bmw any senior bitch would of been all over him sure they might of used him for rides but could of got some pussy
>>
>It's a "Elliot throws a beverage at someone who triggers him" paragraph.
>>
I feel you, OP. He puts into words concepts that have eluded even the most prominent sociologists of today. It's a shame he didn't find pawns to follow through with his ideas. Elliot was very much a mastermind type of person, not a grunt. That's why he failed ultimately.
>>
>>29117931
>Most people would never do what he did
You're right. Most people would have improved their lives and made the best out of what he perceived as a bad situation instead of an heroing like a pussy.

Seriously, he could have got loads of pussy if he went looking in the right place.

Looking through the window into Chavs cave where all the Staceys are is really stupid.

Just bang those library bitches with the glasses and braces. Some of them are cute.
>>
>>29121453
You can be a mastermind and a grunt.
>>
>>29121504
Yeah but then you die and only leave a few hundred pages of ramblings for the thousands who want to follow in your footsteps.
>>
>>29121551
People shouldn't follow in his footsteps. He achieved nothing.

He could have had a better life if he didn't think the world owed him anything.

If he wanted to fight Stacey's he could have just made MGTOW youtube videos and tried to build a following red pilling people.

Instead he acted like a little manlet and had a pussy cry about it all.
>>
>>29121211
mumkeys are for throwing black children at
>>
Seriously isn't he fuckin hot. As a fembot i would fuck the shit out of him.
>>
>>29122509
Assuming you aren't trolling about being a fembot, he really should have realized he could have gotten girls.

For so many people on here, it probably comes down to lack of effort and will to try.
>>
>>29122560
Seems like you guys tend to forget he was mentally ill though.

He wasn't a "whiny bitch who could have made things better for himself if only he understood shit".
He was a fucking psycho to begin with. Did you read his Twisted World bullshit ? He wasn't a normie, and he wasn't a robot.
He was fucking crazy.
People become robots because they go through hard shit, bad parenting, sad childhood moments and shit.

But he was mentally ill to begin with
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.