[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo, can I just walk into a barbers and ask for a hair cut or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464015978650.jpg (85 KB, 700x980) Image search: [Google]
1464015978650.jpg
85 KB, 700x980
Yo, can I just walk into a barbers and ask for a hair cut or do I have to make an appointment? I've never been to one.
>>
>>29116489
depends on the store. el-cheapo stores often don't require an appt. High end stores usually do.
>>
Yeah, but sometimes you'll have to wait around until they're not busy.
>>
>>29116489
With good ones, you've got to make an appointment. Among the cheap (and mostly bad ones), are some that allow you to come whenever. You can always ask though, stating that you were just close-by and wondered if they might have time for you that day.
>>
>>29116510
>>29116516

It seems like a high end one. I might call them. I hate talking to people on the phone that I don't know.
>>
>>29116489
Just walk in and ask when can you come to get a haircut.
Usually they just shove between two appointments and give me a haircut on the spot when i do it.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.