[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Possible fuck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: nonpantsu.jpg (117 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
nonpantsu.jpg
117 KB, 800x900
So I'm being dragged by my unilads to Animecon this friday. I wasn't planning on going since it would probably be full of normalfag stench. However as a 22 year old KHV I became intrigued when one of them mentioned that you can easily fuck consluts since they run rampant over there. Is this actually true? This might be my last chance to lose my virgin status.
>should I go?
>rawdog or condor?
>how do I get a girl to fuck?
If I do lose my virginity, I promise I will leave this board forever.
>>
Okay, I go to conventions a lot, let me give you a bit of a run down.
At the turn of the century, when everyone was buying anime on tapes, 20$ for dubs and 30$ for subs, it was actually a good place to go to see anime, because it was cheaper.
It was also easy to get laid at the time, because it was only nerds going there and attendance was low.

Over the years, the principal of "low hanging fruit" has had many chads attend these conventions, so people are less likely to get laid at conventions.

If the convention has a rave, you'd be able to get laid there, if you can approach women and dance, I don't have the confidence to do that.
You can meet girls, and start dating them. Many women meet their boyfriends at conventions. For this to happen, you have to be cosplaying, and usually a good cosplay or one from a popular series, so that you can ask for a photo with them, then more people ask for photos with you two, and you hang out because you're from the same series and get along.
>>
File: Chad dd3.jpg (286 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Chad dd3.jpg
286 KB, 600x900
If it's a convention that is this weekend, you likely won't be able to complete a cosplay in time and get laid.
See if any of your friends have a spare cosplay you could use.
An important thing to remember is that you have an excuse to talk to women, and they're looking their best this weekend, and that's asking them for a photo.

Another thing is, if you're being dragged by "unilads", you likely won't be able to actually meet as many girls, because they'll be intimidated by the group. If you want to meet them, you'll likely have to split off on your own from them.

For this, I recommend going to the photoshoot if there was one of a series you are cosplaying, or to a panel on that thing so you can meet people.

Also, there is 4chan meetups at most conventions, since there is no board for /con/ anymore, and convention threads get deleted from /a/, they are organized on /cgl/, go check their as an excuse to meet people

Do you have any other questions?
>>
How does girls at anime cons look like? Any pics?
>>
File: ....jpg (38 KB, 362x346) Image search: [Google]
....jpg
38 KB, 362x346
>>29116369
>>29116432

Figures, I assumed chads were starting to seep into niche places.
Alright so chances are a bit low, atleast I'm not fat so getting into a costume is possible. We were planning on wearing some tuxedo suits and black glasses since we are a bit on the poorfag end, though I'm sure we can point to some anime when we get asked what we are wearing.
So:
>look for 4chan meetups
>break away from group when approaching girls
>if there's dance, be spontaneous and not afraid to dance with girls
>ask for foto's with girls

I'm going to try not spilling my spaghetti
>Do you have any other questions?
What are some ways I can approach girls that don't make me look like a hungry intimidating beta?

Thanks in advance for all the info. You're a big help.
>>
>tfw you're an attractive former-model robot
>used to go to fun tabletop related cons
>started going to weebcons because of friends
>hate weebs and chinese cartoons but make the best of it
>shitfaced drunk dressed in ridiculous outfits (booty shorts, etc.)
>weebnormies, weebs and robots alike all hate you because they think you're just a chad there to get at that nasty weebpuss
>you have never and will never fug a conwhore
>you've turned down, cockblocked, gayzoned, etc. conwhores
>got shooed out of a cosplay contest audience
>for being somewhat boisterous and being the scapegoat for the people who actually booed
>didn't actually boo
>got sassy with the constaff and nearly kicked out of the con
>con staff still weary of you to the day

I fucking hate weebs. I just wanted to have fun with my friends and brothers.
>>
File: IMG_1259.jpg (111 KB, 495x700) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1259.jpg
111 KB, 495x700
NOOO

SHE IS SUPPODED TO COVER UP

DELETE THIS

MOOOOODS
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.