[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone else think Koreans are a little... off?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: le kimuchinyeon.jpg (45 KB, 800x550) Image search: [Google]
le kimuchinyeon.jpg
45 KB, 800x550
Make that "a lot off."

I live in South Korea. I have been here for about five years or so.

For a while, I thought that people who had issues with the people were just lazy assholes who didn't bother to learn the language or otherwise arrogant and ethnocentric, but ironically now that I'm starting to get a grip on the language and culture, I'm starting to think that they were right after all.

Why are Koreans like this? I get the whole Chinese domination, Japanese occupation, being an American satrapy thing, but the fact is that lots of people have experienced foreign invasion and domination.

But not every country is anything like this one. In fact, I think that no country is quite like this one.

Why the fuck are these people like this? Why? Any insights or experiences?

I should leave these miserable crazy people to themselves, but it's like watching an awful train accident, you want to look away but you also want to see it happen. What's bad though is I feel like their crazy and neuroticism is starting to rub off on me or infect me like a disease or something.
>>
No weed there
>>
Korean girls are crazy. I had a Korean fuckbuddy, she cucked her bf to cool around with me. She was yandere as fuck though so I dropped her and am much happier with my qt 3.14 jp gf now.
>>
Miscegenation.
Race mixing fucks up your brain.
That's why pure Japanese and Europeans are the best
>>
>>29115710
>Miscegenation

I don't buy it. Americans are a mix of European ethnic groups but white Americans are far, far more easy-going and normal than Koreans.
>>
most of the other koreans at my school give me that vibe too though.
Then again it's probably just me because I am a loser
>>
>>29115720
That's because Koreans are part Russian
>>
They're overcompensating, as a people, as a culture. Now that Kpop and Gangam style are in and they're the cool kids because China is too scary and gommie and Japan is still mired in the JUST the power's gone to their heads.
>>
>>29115846
Hmmm intriguing theory.
>>
>>29115720
>white Americans are far, far more easy-going and normal than Koreans.

I'm keking. Thanks for making my Kwanza perfect.
>>
>living in Gookland for five (5) years

Low test beta yellow feverfag detected

But seriously, all the Koreans I have met have been insanely materialistic and neurotic. Stay away
>>
Legalize weed there and grow it. Pls
>>
>>29115681
Asians aren't bad people just comparatively autistic compared with what you're used to. Koreans seem to be the most uptight and insecure (hence highly racist) along with swallowing the fruit of nationalism. I really couldn't tell you.
>>
>>29115868
But why do they care so much? Lots of countries have gone through shit and were humiliated for a long time. Look at Ireland and Poland for example. And while they definitely have chips on their shoulders, they're just not like Koreans.

>>29115884
>Kwanza
>implying anyone celebrates that shit
>implying it's not the wrong time of year
>implying I'm not right

>>29115893
Thing is, I don't even have yellow fever. You lose the yellow fever after a while, they're not "Asian chicks" to me anymore, they're just women. Well, not really but you know what I mean.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 420x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 420x480
>>29115884
Him staying in gookland is equivalent to you staying in whitemansland
You're both pathetic and pawns of the NWO.
How does it feel to actively be aiding your oppressors and helping the fall of mankind?
>>
>>29115948
>pawns of the NWO

What do you mean by that... and who on earth are you to tell me where I should and shouldn't live?
>>
>>29115948
>whitemansland

You mean Cumskinistan.
>>
>>29115963
Don't get baited, gook loving faggot.
>>
>>29115963
Man, you're great. Sounds just like it's scripted. Keep it up, Johnny-boy!
>>
>>29115963
>>29115986
You're both nice little pieces the Rothschilds like to play with, and there are so many of you It makes an impact, economically, mentally, spiritually. Your presence disrupts the flow and creates a dam in time, DNA, and kinship. You stop the order, and create a New World Order
>>
>>29116007
>implying I love gooks

>>29116024
What about the lizards?
>>
>>29115681
i read somewhere that korean kids study for a huge test or something for their whole lives to work for samsung or some giant car company and if they dont get pass they are fucked job wise and commit suicide because the economy is so shit
>>
>>29116036
Zionists(elite jews) aren't lizards, they simply worship the red dragon which is a metaphor for satan.
>>
>>29116043
They didn't even need an economy before the elites stepped foot in their country.
Who owns all the worlds money and uses our work?
Koreans should only have to worry about feeding themselves if they choose to, maybe if they're curious they shouls have an opportunity to study, otherwise owning all that land and filling it up with buildings and such is a waste.
>>
>>29116036
I mean don't get baited by this
>>29115948

And yes, you're a took loving faggot even if you don't realize it.
>>
>>29116100
Facts and hidden truths are bait and conspiracy theories!
Can't have the goy figuring out can we? Quick! Follow the revolutionary to stray you off path and worship a false messiah!
>>
>>29116095
North Korean
>>
>>29116125
Show me the real path, please really. Enlighten me.
>>
Can you explain the ''off'' part more?
>>
>>29116205
The path to happiness is having world wide homogeneous countries and a pure virgin marriage
>>
>>29115681
Its because their country is stuck in a civil war and try to pretend they arent about to launch nukes
>>
>>29115681
>rants for entire paragraphs about Koreans being "off" somehow
>never explains once how so
>>
>>29116238
I like different countries with varying ideologies that people may fight for.
>>
Its a country that is obsessed with perfection, culture and at the same time unironically enjoying cultures from certain parts of the world.
They might be a bit off, but thats a great thing. Its great to have places all over the world that are vastly different from where you come from. The people, the culture and the surroundings.

Imagine this, if planet earth was just a big America, how fucking boring would that be? I would be among the first to destroy this fucking planet.
>>
Asians are soulless autists.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.