[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>r9k was once a festival for autists who had little to no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 220px-Splav7.jpg (23 KB, 220x293) Image search: [Google]
220px-Splav7.jpg
23 KB, 220x293
>r9k was once a festival for autists who had little to no social contact with others, took nothing seriously, ignored women and normies, and created fantastical memery.
>r9k today is 1/2 /soc/ and 1/2 /lit/s retarded little brother.
Seriously. Every other thread is either some sort of fembot hookup thread, or some faggot who read the back cover of ALSOOOO SPRAAKK and thinks he's some kind of revolutionary genius here to save the poor robots from doom. This place has skype groups, omegle groups, 15yo crackwhores getting free shit, and tripfags out the wazoo.

Ree Ree Ree.
Im minor disgruntled. Im going to jerk the gerk and head to the bed.

Zoop Zoop you foul niggers. I dont like you.
>>
Do you know what normalfags don't like? maybe they'll go away if it's posted. I don't know if they can be shocked away or get bored
>>
>>29115418
r9k today sounds better
>>
>>29115478
There are tons of better sites if you want to be a complete normalfag.

The bigger question is, when did Irl become so important? Who you are outside of 4chan?
>>
>>29115499
i just don't think there's anything wrong with being /lit/'s retarded little brother
>>
You can take solace in the fact that Wizchan will always remain pure

Normies can't go a day without fucking and are thus barred
>>
>>29115519
I find that your perceptions are false due to your uneducated standing point upon that which is the philosophy of my cultured and colorful mind.
See, we learn from NEEEEEECHEEEEEEEEEE that the will to power is a thing, and we learn from THE STOHIKKKKS that I am better than you because I do what is good and hurt myself a lot.
Now, heres a little paper I wrote in my free time. Try to wrap your little mind around it.

http://www.physics.nyu.edu/sokal/transgress_v2/transgress_v2_singlefile.html
>>
>>29115588
it seems like these are half the posts you pay attention to rather than half the posts on this board
>>
>>29115549
It's dying pretty quickly, and you'd know that if you went there. Stop mentioning it rere.
>>
>>29115646
If it's dying, it's because you aren't posting there enough. Do something about it.
>>
>>29115549
wizchan has a fucking skype group with girls in it. Not even kidding buddyboo.
POOOOOOOOOOP
and midgettruck had sex.
>>
>>29115669
It's dying because normalfags from here are invading it. Anyway it's an older crowd over there who take things a lot more serious(I respect that), and I'm more comfy here.
>>
>>29115418
>tfw you will never experience the BETA AS FUCK 2010 days again

That was the true golden age
>>
I saw this happen and created a treefu thread. You saw this happen and bitched and whined. Go forth and create something and never again become one of the wailing voices of discontent.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.