[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this weird idea/dream/fantasy of going to some bootcamp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1464413184913s.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1464413184913s.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
I have this weird idea/dream/fantasy of going to some bootcamp with just me and camp staff who spend every hour of every day making me into a better human being.

I.e. forcing me to exercise, making me portioned meals, having a bunch of stuff that I need to read/learn everyday, iq improving exercises, self control and concentration exercises, regular sleep times, forbidden from fapping, etc.

Of course this camp would be in an isolated area (lonely cabin on a mountain kind of thing) and the staff would be really harsh and degrading to me.

There would also be a rule that I have to be nude at all times as a way of enforcing humility in me.

All I want is to go to a place like this and return to the world 3-6 months later a "higher-level of human."
>>
Why don't you just do this yourself, anon?
>>
>>29115531
It's less effort to have someone else take control of my dreams for me
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 204x186) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 204x186
> you will never start an anti-loneliness campaign that rounds up lonely betas holocaust-style and forces them through self-actualization camps, making them into a superior form of human beans than normies, each and every reformed beta being a living Buddha, strengthened by their dark past

Why can't this be a thing
>>
This post kind of turns me on to be honest.
>>
>>29115747
> I HAVE ASCENDED TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF BEAN!
>>
>>29115378
i've been trying to do this. i can improve almost all aspects of my life except my autism
i may not be able to get a gf but atleast i'll be able to feel good about myself
>>
>>29115378
Sooo....The military?
>>
>>29115755
This
But it also makes me sad
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.