[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Many men think female virginity is valuable whereas male virginity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7
Many men think female virginity is valuable whereas male virginity is reviled by women.

Why?

I asked my grandpa who fought in the war.
"A fortress never penetrated is promising whereas a soldier who has never penetrated a fortress is unreliable".
>>
>>29115358
How old are you Jesus
>>
>>29115358
One egg per month vs 300 MILLION sperm average per ejaculation. You do the math.
>>
A man is a key.
A woman is a lock.
A key that works on many locks is a master key.
A lock that opens with many keys is a defective lock.
>>
>>29115381
About 2016 years I'd say.
>>
>>29115627
A man is a pencil.
A woman is a sharpener.
A sharpener that sharpens many pencils is a great sharpener.
A pencil that is sharpened by anything is a bad pencil and will get worn out soon.
>>
File: john green cheerios.jpg (72 KB, 511x448) Image search: [Google]
john green cheerios.jpg
72 KB, 511x448
having sex is just like eating cereal
>>
>>29116178
I agree. You don't want to eat cereal that has had another man's semen in it.
>>
>>29116062
A woman is an apple
A man is a caterpillar
An apple eaten by a caterpillar gets rotten
An apple eaten by many caterpillar gets rotten faster
>>
>>29116178
oh boy a four panel comic of a bespectacled numale cuck smugly regurgitating a leftist talking point, truly insightful stuff!
>>
>>29116257
yeah, it really makes you think, doesn't it?
>>
Truth is, men value purity because the sense of conquest is higher with virgins, and women value experience because they equate it with social power and skill.
>>
File: 1464743567109.jpg (60 KB, 514x540) Image search: [Google]
1464743567109.jpg
60 KB, 514x540
>>29115358
>>29115627
>>29116062
Robots finding solace in 14 years old-grade analogies:

>lemme equate people's use of their genitalia to the use of A pair of objects
>there is a loaded implication of defectiveness about one of the object's worth since it's solely determined in relation to the other in a negative way
>now I will equate the conclusion I've reached about the relationship between the two objects to what should deduced about people's use of their genitalia, despite how flawed the analogy was in the first place
>I'll just add a layer of retardation real quick by implicitly suggesting people's "worth" (whatever that is) is entirely determined through the use of their genitalia, and we all know what we learned about that, amirite guys??
>CHECKMATE NORMIES
>>
>>29116062
sorry for your pencil dick anon
>>
>>29116314
not really
sense of conquest is to break in the whore
to make her YOUR OWN whore, so she stop craving any other dick

the attraction in virginity is corruption
taking innocence, etc
virgins dont even know how to choose so not alot of competition there
>>
File: virgin.jpg (203 KB, 576x622) Image search: [Google]
virgin.jpg
203 KB, 576x622
>>29116178
>kissing your beloved wife, mother of your children
>she's had other men's semen in her mouth and on her face
>>
>>29116062
>A pencil that is sharpened by anything is a bad pencil and will get worn out soon.

You realize if your pencil sharpened itself on anything, eg, paper, then that would actually be a really convenient pencil?
It would be self sharpening as you write.
>>
File: why dont you.jpg (99 KB, 992x720) Image search: [Google]
why dont you.jpg
99 KB, 992x720
>>29115358
because of evolutionary instincts
>>
>>29116553
You're probably the life of parties, aren't you?
>>
Male virginity is bad and female virginity is good because of the effort one needs to get sex. A man needs to put in a lot effort to get laid, if he's a virgin he's clearly not good enough/worthy.

The most effort a female has to put in to get laid is choosing from which guy who is currently trying to fuck her, if a girl is a virgin then it shows that the man she chose to take her virginity is superior to other men, and all men want to feel that superiority so they want a virgin.

Same reason why a girl being a slut is bad and a man being a slut is good. A man slut is a man who is repeatedly shown to be superior to other men because women consistently and often choose him. A female slut is bad because she will choose a lot of men to fuck her, meaning her standards aren't very high and that there's nothing special about the men she chooses. Plus since a girl puts no effort into getting laid it's like watching an NBA team defeating a high school team, they both put in zero effort and took advantage of their position/role for quick and easy satisfaction. There's nothing impressive, admirable, or redeeming about it. Nobody really likes other people who get success with zero effort when they themselves have to put in tons of effort to achieve the same success.
>>
>>29116553
Didn't read, lawl.
>>
>>29116744
>>29116770
Thanks, robots' butthurt is definitely the cherry on the cake of my argument.
>>
>>29116062
A sharpener that sharps many pencils becomes dull over time. A sharpener that doesn't sharp pencils is literally broken.

A pencil getting sharpened by anything is extremely useful.
>>
>>29116819
I'm not even mad, bro.

I was just saying you were the life of parties because of how much effort you put into explaining what you did.
>>
>>29116746
>A man needs to put in a lot effort to get laid,

Yes, when you're still 17 or something. Getting laid is actually pretty easy if you aren't a complete sperglord.
>>
>>29116629
Stop reading hentai anon. It fucks with your head.
>>
>>29116884
Then explain this piece of shit board.
>>
>>29116913
>if you aren't a complete sperglord
>>
>>29116884
>Getting laid is actually pretty easy if you aren't a complete sperglord.

I feel like it's time for you to leave.
>>
>>29116884
Still 100x more effort than any girl has to put in.
>>
>>29116969
>Still 100x more effort than any girl has to put in.

Oh, yes. Talking to and/or dancing with a girl for ten minutes is so much hassle.
>>
>>29117024
>dancing to get laid
>>
>>29117054
>implying original implications
>>
>>29116884
Fuck off normie.

I hate these threads. KHV and already hate myself, don't need you faggots putting us forever alones down even more.
>>
>>29116969
Even if that were true, you admit getting laid is an easy thing but that, somehow, it being "100x" easier for girls is justifying your failure?
Boy, we need to call the leg factory, this robot need something to stand on!
>>
>>29117083
I never said it was easy, just that it's 100x more easy for a girl. Also if it ever is easy for a man to get laid it's because he's fucking sluts, which is why being a slut is bad. It's saying she'll fuck almost anyone.
>>
>>29117192
>I never said it was easy, just that it's 100x more easy for a girl.

So it is hard for girls too, just less hard than for men?
>>
>>29117192
Furthermore I guess fucking sluts is fine if you just want sex, but why would you ever want to be in a relationship with her? She's chosen many men before, her choosing you isn't really because your special.
>>
>>29117209
It's not hard for women, men do everything. They initiate a conversation, they carry on a conversation because a woman had no need to carry on one when there are a bunch of other men trying to initiate with her. A man does all the work to get laid, a woman just responds to a man.
>>
>>29117192
>because he's fucking sluts

You can easily fuck non-sluts if you go on a couple of dates with a decent chick and show her that you're interested in pursuing something serious with her or at least if you act as if you were.
>>
>>29117074
Would gladly do so if the premises of those threads weren't completely warped worldviews leading to heinous and delusional conclusions. There are enough nutjobs promoting backwards values in this job without chancing having teenagers in a bad place wandering here and be exposed to toxic ideas without a rational counterweight to maybe prevent them from turning into bitter, dangerous assholes.
I wouldn't mind if you guys admitted, just like the rest of the reasonable world does, "these are my views and wants, you can disagree with them as they're not meant to general truths, it's ok as long as I can have them and don't hurt anybody nor try to impose them on others". Wouldn't hurt in any way your right to harbor such views and wants.
But no, you have to try and pretend your delusions aren't only your subjective outlook of the world but an actual reality, that they allow you, somehow, to take the moral high ground and start making dichotomies about everything and everyone when the real goal is to gain the superiority you know you objectively don't have IRL and legitimize being dicks to everyone.
I don't mind a ranting lunatic sitting on a pile of waste who fancies himself the king of the hill on his throne, but when that dude starts hurling shit in my direction while being an obnoxious turd, you can't blame me for rubbing his nose in the crap he wallows in to remind him of where he's actually sitting.
>>
>>29116746

The one correct and irrefutable answer, no matter how hard tumblr and feminists cry about it.

The best part? If you think about it, it's really a neutral statement. It's about the effort a person has to put in, and not inherently bound to the gender, which is just what defines who has to put in effort or not. Wanting to make it into a gender thing by saying 'women can be sluts, too, and it's totally empowering' is actually being sexist.

Even if you can get laid easily as a guy, it will always be a lot easier for a woman, since all she has to do is step outside for a second.
>>
>>29117238
>men do everything

Even if this was true, which I don't think it is, you're making it sound way more complicated than it is.

"Initiate and carry a conversation"
All you've got to do is say hi and make some small talk. It will literally take two seconds two figure out if she's into you or not. For the most part, you'll know that already from before you say hi because girls give pretty clear signals if they want you to approach.
>>
>>29117213
>>29117238

You guys are so far removed from a statistically normal and healthy view of interpersonal relationships between adults of either gender that I genuinely think I've hit the limit of my ability to carry a meaningful communication on this subject.
>>
>>29117240
>easily fuck non-sluts

If that were the case every girl would be a slut, if a girl is easy she is a slut or the man is just vastly superior so it's easy for him because he doesn't have to put in as much effort because women are more willing to be receptive with him.
>>
>>29117341
What are you talking about? If two adults meet each other and decide that they might want to become a serious couple, they'll sleep with each other. It rarely takes more than a couple of dates to figure this out. That doesn't mean either of them is a slutty person.
>>
>>29115358
is this from katawa shoujo

-------- men are many
----women evade virgins
-----
warriors hear?
>>
an idiot would say "having lots of sex is easy for a woman because she is approached and hard for a man because he has to approach"

But that's kind of leaving out the part where men are compelled to have lots of sex even more so than women are.

I think sexual restraint and self-control should be attractive in both sexes.
>>
It's the Japanese counterpart of the text in OP.

>>29117501
>hear
kiku is also "to ask"

>warriors

a person/people who have experienced war (obviously, it is the singular in this case)
>>
>>29116553
this post was ahead of its time
>>
>>29117554
The problem is that many robots lack empathy. They can't imagine how life is for a woman because they can't sympathize with them. They think that women rarely approach because they live life on easy mode, when it actually is because it rarely yields results. Most women have tried approaching men but most men don't really like getting approached.
>>
File: 1449967287039.png (47 KB, 632x852) Image search: [Google]
1449967287039.png
47 KB, 632x852
>>29117267
I don't think of myself as superior to anyone or try to impose my views though, I'm pretty meek. And I don't come on here to be a dick, I use this board to vent and share feels with other robots

I'm not delusional either, I'm well grounded in reality, hence my self loathing, but I don't take it out on people, IRL or on here.
>>
>>29117605
Possibly due to the fact that approaching is off the beaten path so it makes men wary. It is as if you are actually up to something which could be true since some people experience girls that approach them try to humiliate them rather than wanting to try a relationship with them.

It also depends how strong the girl comes on. If they come on really hard it makes them seem desperate and that there is something wrong with them.
>>
>>29117605
>The problem is that many robots lack empathy. They can't imagine how life is for a woman because they can't sympathize with them.

obviously. why should we? most women act like complete cunts towards me so fuck them, i hope they all suffer. but they don't, they do have it easier in everything
>>
[napping on a train]

I woke up from the train stopping.
I almost got up, but it was one station early.

I sat back down again and looked in front of me.

An old man who had just put his luggage up on the rack above me was staring at me was a bloody minded stare.
>>
>>29116553
You are right. It is an stupid analogy unrelated to the actual worth of individuals based on their sexuality.
On an unrelated note, I despise sluts and I don't need to offer any kind of rationalization to never touch them even with a 10 foot pole.
Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.