[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK IS LIFE. Whats the fucking point?! Why do I feel?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: 1464900435338.jpg (5 KB, 170x208) Image search: [Google]
1464900435338.jpg
5 KB, 170x208
WHAT THE FUCK IS LIFE.
Whats the fucking point?! Why do I feel? Why do I see? How did it begin? I don't get it. What the fuck is this it makes no sense. I want to understand and even if there's nothing to understand then WHY. What is this. WHY WHY WHY
>>
Just be yourself lmaoo
>>
>>29115155
Iktfb
Nothing that has happened has reached a conclusion of any real value
Lots of red herrings, but they all point at bullshit

Gonna kill myself soon because this is retarded. I think I really mean it this time.
>>
>>29115155
live it and find out brother
>>
>>29115155
I get this feeling as well.

Everyone is calling me crazy and telling me to get a doctor but I'm pretty sure we are just test subjects in an alien's simulation.

It just doesn't make sense as to why I was born a fortunate human in this period of time. Why have I been giving so much awareness? I think we're going to witness something great
>>
>>29116318
>be you
>an alien or the AI who's constantly reading my thoughts
>narrating them back to me just to fuck with me

Joke's on you, I think the idea's comforting.
>>
>>29116340
Are you saying I'm the alien? They're the ones fucking with me every time I leave the house.

They probably think they're being clever with their disguises but I felt one reading my mind, and some of the others were acting too strange to be human. If only I can get out of here
>>
File: 42356733.jpg (39 KB, 388x390) Image search: [Google]
42356733.jpg
39 KB, 388x390
>>29115155
You're an ethereal segment of a plasmate conducive with water. The organic, true-living, compound that permeates our reality. Science fiction does a good job explaining it. Drugs do, too.

P.S. you're not allowed to magnify or abase reality farther than we can comprehend on our finite scales, but that's the jist of it.
>>
>>29116370
>parroting me this hard
Just leave me to the illusion you made for me
This is needlessly cruel
>>
>>29116475
Maybe you're another person that realised the truth as well. What else have you discovered?

I hope you're not just fucking with me
>>
>>29116318
>It just doesn't make sense as to why I was born a fortunate human in this period of time.
You weren't born anything. A human life was born with a particular set of genes and had particular experiences and what you call "you" is the result. There is no intrinsic, immutable "you" that somehow wound up in that body. You're just a byproduct of its existence.
tl;dr - you fell for the 'soul' meme
>>
>>29116875
This is weirdly comforting
>>
>>29116875
It's still confusing. Why wasn't I born a bug? Why am I a human? There's more to all of this.
>>
Youre a randomly generated concious organism on a rock it space. Youre only here because two other randomly generated ones fucked. You are biologically programmed to do everything you do. There is no purpose for any life, it is just here.
>>
>>29116981
If you were a bug you wouldnt be you. You are that organism, and its just a product of random evolution from our environment.
>>
File: 1459012606261.png (18 KB, 368x328) Image search: [Google]
1459012606261.png
18 KB, 368x328
Pretty much sums it up for the most part
>>
>>29117022
But...why?

bloooxxxxxx>>29117022

what is this too low in content shit
>>
File: 1464206427137s.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1464206427137s.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
its like waves crashing on the rocks, it is of itself.
>>
>>29115155
(You) are the subject. Youre the only thing that is actually in this world. Everything is just an illusion. You are being monitored on how you behave, and everything else is just programmed in your mind.
>>
>>29116191
lol be yourself amirite??! lololol

fucking asshole
>>
>>29117022
holy fucking shit ... thats deep.

screen capping this.
>>
Ultimate nothing infinity forever

OVER AND OVER AGAIN
>>
You're essentially a computer inside of a monkey. Your operating system turned on when you were born.
>>
>>29117021
this doesn't answer or explain anything
>>
>>29118601
None of them knew they were robots by mr bungle is kind of about the same thing.

Listen to it.
>>
>>29118832
Actually, he's right.

You were born a human and wound up being who you are simply because that's what happened. It's all chance. (Or you can believe god did it, whatever works for you)
>>
>>29118832
he already explained it

the concept of 'you' is clearly illusionary, that's why you could never be a bug or anything else, there's just something that exists that calls itself 'you'
>>
>>29118889
I didn't say he was wrong, I said he didn't explain anything. you didn't either, neither of you answered the OP's question
>>
>>29118904
Yes, we both did.

"Why do I feel mah feelings, see, etc"

>"because you do" /thread

There's nothing else to say about it.
>>
>>29118948
those aren't answers faggot. that's just saying you don't know in a smug way
>>
>>29118971
This. I'm the guy wondering why I'm not a bug and their answers didn't help at all. Maybe I'm just retarded but idk
>>
>>29118971
What kind of answer would work, fucktard?
"Cause gawd made you, you're super special"? Better? Fuck outta here.

Not understanding a thing doesn't make it wrong. He is precisely who he is because his ancestors fucked, way down the line from the earliest living thing and SOMEHOW his genes survived.

I recommend "river out of eden" by Dawkins, since simple explanations are too confusing for you.
>>
Jesus sort of said it. There's a paradox at play.

The spirit creates mind which creates matter, but then this matter thus obtains mind and births spirit to continue the cycle. Human creativity would be the manifestation of the recent "birthing of spirit". Now awareness and creative power will grow exponentially until each human spirit reaches it's full potential and thus becomes god, creating a new universe/multiverse.

The chicken IS the egg.
>>
>>29116318
>going to
open your eyes anon, if your not witnessing something great you're not looking.

>>29116981
"you" are not a bug because an brain that is conscious of itself is a human brain. you're the only kind of mind capable of having those thoughts and capable f creating an ego, beyond you're a bug as much as you are everything else
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.