[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do actual ugly people (3/10 and below) know that they are ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1462033678847.jpg (44 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1462033678847.jpg
44 KB, 604x604
Do actual ugly people (3/10 and below) know that they are ugly?
>>
I know it. I know it well.
>>
>>29115142
well you do dont you??? --- HAHAHAHA YU GOT EMUSHUNALLY TRORMATIZED
>>
>>29115142
men do. the average women thinks she's a 9.
>>
>>29115187
Well to be honest I always thought I was average but when I post on /soc/ I get rated 3-5.

Not sure if that means I'm ugly or not.
>>
>>29115142
Yes. I've given up in life. I fear death this so I'm still alive. I do drugs and play video games now. It's all that's left. I'm hideously weird looking and I hate people and myself. My Mom told me my family barely ask about me, she has to bring me up in conversation. I'm 20 yes old and and hoping to die before I reach 30.
>>
Yes.
Also, most retards know that they're retarded.
>>
>>29115142
I know im ugly.
>>
Unless they're one of those retarded trash dumb normies who fucks equally trashy ugly people and have somehow managed to delude themselves they are better than they are (you know who I mean), then most people can tell based on looking at other people and how they get treated over the course of their life
>>
>>29115216
5 is dead centre, as in the middle, average.
>>
>>29115535
Not on /soc/ though
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.