[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>When you recognize somebody's face on 4chan and you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1464845804121.jpg (40 KB, 300x364) Image search: [Google]
1464845804121.jpg
40 KB, 300x364
>When you recognize somebody's face on 4chan and you call them by name to scare the shit out of them
>>
>When you see someone you know on 4chan and you talk shit to them and they have no idea that it's someone they know IRL
>>
I once got found out I'm using /r9k/ for my horrible pizza taste.
>>
>>29114751

This desu-blox

Best when you shove a unrelated fact about them into it and how people like that are swine and should soduku.
>>
>when you see that one guy you know IRL and you used to mow his lawn as a teenager but stopped randomly and never talked to him again,then moved a couple streets down (still see him in public occasionally, always scared and I hide) so he never can walk to your house and ask why you stopped mowing his lawn
>also broke phone, he can't call
>mfw my little sister kept begging for me to go to her softball games
>fuckthatshit.jpg
>notworthit.png
>>
File: of1mCOp.jpg (100 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
of1mCOp.jpg
100 KB, 960x1280
Nobody knows my name
>>
>>29114889

Forgot to mention he had a team, and my sister's team and that guy's team always had fields nearby each other
>>
>>29114721
lol so funny a post oh yes
>>
>>29114927
sup jason
>>
>>29114927
Is your name filtered?
>>
>>29114721
Hello JimCarey'sGrinch
>=)
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.