[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if u guys hate safe spaces, why do you want all normies to leave?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: Creepy-Condescending-Wonka.jpg (45 KB, 550x545) Image search: [Google]
Creepy-Condescending-Wonka.jpg
45 KB, 550x545
if u guys hate safe spaces, why do you want all normies to leave?
>>
>>29114509
I hate safe spaces that are designed that way, imo its a little different to express your distaste for someone's presence, another thing to ban them for disagreeing with you
>>
>thinks anonymous posters on a webboard hate safe spaces
>>
>>29114509
Tumblr is eerily similar to /r9k/, actually. Just replace "white male" with Chad/Stacy/normies, and "women" or "blacks" with robots/manlets/etc and the rhetoric is virtually identical.
>>
>>29114550
most of you are crypto-fascists who love cop cum
>>
>>29114564
>Just replace "white male" with Chad/Stacy/normies, and "women" or "blacks" with robots/manlets/etc and the rhetoric is virtually identical
You niggers were serious this whole time? I thought these all things were memes.
>>
I dropped out of college a decade ago, and so have no idea what "safe spaces" are. Are they as pedantic as they sound?
>>
>>29114613
>most
why do you say that?
>>
>>29114509
because you're too stupid to argue points and pretty much just sit around sperging out when people don't feel the way you do
>>
>>29115018
so one must always face criticism for everything at all times?

nice life
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.