[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that strong gut feeling coupled with red flags that your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1405063832660.jpg (18 KB, 240x311) Image search: [Google]
1405063832660.jpg
18 KB, 240x311
>that strong gut feeling coupled with red flags that your gf is cucking you
>>
>>29114363
Ask her about it anon, communication is key
>>
>>29114514
She'll obviously deny, she is not the sincere type. Also, I'm acting pretty insecure lately already
>>
>>29114537
How do you know? You'll never know until you be straight with her, girls like that sort of dominance
>>
>>29114557
>girls like insecurity
No, they don't.
>>
>>29114568
What's the red flags?
>>
YOU WENT TO L'AMOUR
SATURDAY NIGHT
RED NAILS AND LIPSTICK DRESSED TWO SIZES TOO TIGHT
>>
>>29114596
We are in a LDR, lately when I try to dirty talk she changes subject quickly, also showing less affection overall, I visited her for the first time now she's making excuses to not visit me soon, a bunch of subtle contradictions on her part that make me believe he fucked someone else. Guess I'll just wait for her to visit me(if she ever do) so we're even on that, then if I stay unhappy I'll break up with her.
>>
>>29114711
>she fucked someone else
fixed
>>
>>29114711
What about Skype? Keep skyping with her and act horny or something like that, see if she folds
>>
>>29114514
This. Don't keep your worries to yourself, anon. Relationships are built on mutual trust and respect.
>>
>>29114825
I'm always talking with her about my worries(never said about cheating though), then she says everything is ok and theres no reason to worry, but her acting don't match her talking, so it solves nothing.

>>29114773
I don't enjoy it very much, I prefer texting.
>>
>>29114711
so you've never fucked her?
>>
>>29115067
I did, but it was not that great because I was a virgin, came in her pussy at least, feels good(she's on birth control).
>>
>"What is then the reason for all these avuncular relationships with the maternal uncle? One suggestion is that there is the ambiguity wherein a father can never know for sure that his child is not that of another man's, while an uncle and nephew sidestep the problem since the bonds of brother and sister are guaranteed, coming as they are from the same womb."

>a father can never know for sure that his child is not that of another man's

I just read this, OP, in an introduction to Le Morte d'Arthur. Thought it was relevant to your concerns.
>>
>>29114711
>visit girl for first time
>now she acts weird
She obviously didn't like you in person as much as she thought she would when you where on the computer or whatever. She doesn't know how to deal with it.
This isn't rocket science.
>>
>>29115242
No, we have met before. We had sex, cuddled, slept together... but I was not visiting her, I was moving out of city then about 2 months after that i visited her parents house and stayed the weekend, now its her time to come, she promised, and she is making excuses.
Also I asked her a couple of times if she liked me more before meeting me, she said no, that she likes me much more now, but I don't really trust her being sincere, but some things suggest that maybe she is saying the truth, like inviting me to her family house and introducing me to everyone, according to her she never did that before.
>>
>>29114363
Dont listen to any of these faggots. Trust your gut. I always want to be wrong, I'm always proven right. I'm sorry bro. This period in social culture is brutal
>>
>>29115368
Thing is I don't know if my gut is trustworthy because it is the first girl i'm with, also I'm very bad at knowing how people are feeling, maybe I'm being too paranoid.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.