[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Pilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (407 KB, 1500x1093) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
407 KB, 1500x1093
Black-Pilling: Followed after accepting the red-pill. Being black-pilled means you see the world for what it truly is, but you also see that the problems of the world are systemic. This means that there is nothing you can do about it. How successful you are at life is determined by factors outside of your control.

How many of you here are black-pilled. For those of you aren't tell me why so I can show you the abyss.
>>
>ywn be the hero the world needs
>>
>>29114359
Being black pilled means you realize there are no heroes.
>>
>>29114238
I am fully blackpilled. My soul has died and its dreaming spectre lingerss in the shivering chills of the black void.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>29114238
>How successful you are at life is determined by factors outside of your control.
I've been black-pilled since 2009
AMA
>>
GENETICALLY
INFERIOR
Obligatory
>>
Isn't that just nihilism where everything is shit and just pointless?
>>
>>29114802
no, because the black pill doesn't reveal that nothing has meaning

the black pill reveals that everything that holds meaning is out of your control
>>
>>29114802
nihilism = nothing means anything, there is no morality, god is dead, everything is permitted.

black pill = you're where you are in life because of genes you can't change, a society you can't change, the time you were born which you can't change, etc. You can change some things, but there is nothing you can change that guarantees success or improvement. almost 100% of how your life is is due to circumstance.

in other words, black pill doesn't deny meaning, it just points out that you can't be so naive as to think that you can acheive your ideal meaning through force of will alone in a world full of such obstacles. you need the right conditions, which are out of your control.
>>
Bullshit, acting on what you want will make a lot of a difference on the outcome.
>>
>>29114910
>>29114802
>>29114822

Being black pilled in a sense is even more nihilistic than nihilism. Nihilism just states that there is no objective meaning. It does not state thought that you can't have your own meanings and desires that you can strive to achieve. Think of the ubermensch in Nietzsche.

Black pilling is pretty much so nihilistic that it doesn't matter if there is or isn't objective meaning. Whether or not you could achieve it is outside your control.
>>
>>29115421
It will make a difference if the stuff outside your control is their. A 8/10 in looks NEET can work hard and be successful and change their life. A 2/10 NEET can work infinitely harder and still get nowhere.

Obviously there is more to it than looks, but most important factors that correlate with success are outside our control. Examples:
>looks
>intelligence
>family
>parental quality
>socio-economic level
>race
>gender
>personality, which is mostly genetic and a combination of the other stuff above
>country
>work ethic, this is something that is genetic and is also conditioned early in life so mostly outside our control
>etc
>>
>>29114662
Why haven't you committed suicide desu.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.