[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the point of /a/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 4o0Rk5X.jpg (86 KB, 620x441) Image search: [Google]
4o0Rk5X.jpg
86 KB, 620x441
I mean I know it's relevant to anime but I'm asking what the appeal is supposed to be. Everything there is so incredibly inane and redundant and the people there are clearly aware of that because I refuse to think people go there to be intellectually stimulated

The last time I visited that board was in 2013 and it looks exactly the same. What do people take away from a community like that? I know people like anime but that board discusses anime in the same way 2 six year old boys discuss the WWE

I understand acting weird and inane for a laugh but I can only do that for so long. That board has been a neverending stream of borderline /s4s/ quality posts that are vaguely related to anime for as long as I can remember and it shows no signs of stopping
>>
>he said, posting an image likely taken from /v/
Do you know what irony is?
>>
File: 6536520.gif (175 KB, 425x240) Image search: [Google]
6536520.gif
175 KB, 425x240
>>29113894
Bunch of stuck up cucks imo. I like anime but I can't stand 99% of the board, raw trash
>>
>>29113971
I go to /v/ once in a blue moon for the same reasons

Could just be those people are stupid and they're satisfied to make the same tired threads until the cows come home
>>
>>29113894
>Its a redditor thinks everyone is ironically pretending episode
The great thing about /a/ is that whether or not you're fond of it, it has one of the purest board cultures. Redditor faggots are forced to either assimilate or fuck off and cry about how everyone is so mean and autistic, unlike here where its reddit 2.0
>>
>>29114251
And >>29114025
Is a perfect example of someone who couldn't fit in and is resentful
>>
>>29114268
>never posted there once, just lurked
>didn't "fit in"
Anime is a form of art and entertainment, why would I try to fit in to a group of angry children who treat it like gospel with nothing better to do and radically attack anyone outside of their hivemind?
>>
>>29114336
Translation: I asked for sauce and they didn't spoonfeed me
>>
>>29114025
>>29114336
>KLK gif and of worst character no less
I can see exactly why you didn't fit in, perhaps MAL or Reddit is more your speed friend.
>>
>/a/ won't accept me wah wah wah

Only KLK tards will agree with what you say, fuck off to reddit
>>
>>29113894
To discuss anime and manga you fucking retard.
>>
>>29114406
Lmao, hate me all you want for not liking /a/ but trashy anime fans are all over MAL and Reddit too. I hate them just as much
>>
File: 1464082729853.png (321 KB, 480x650) Image search: [Google]
1464082729853.png
321 KB, 480x650
>>29113894
>What is the point of the anime board on this Japanese cartoon webzone?

bait boi
>>
>>29114379
>never posted
What are you even talkin about
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.