[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally left behind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 400x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 400x550
I lost my two best and only friends whom I've known since 5th grade
they both decided to leave me for a pair of Staceys who are gymnastics coaches and trust fund bitches.

we have been gradually falling away from each other for the past few months but this last weekend was the last straw.
Stacey1 rented a bus and bought tickets for magic mountain and rooms for some SoCal resort for all her friends and everyone got a pulse one and my friends threw away my ticket and decided not to invite me but instead they sent me a breakup text blaming their gfs saying that the Staceys didn't want them hanging out with me anymore because I was "wired and creepy" and I have officially hit the worst point in my life
No gf
No money
Work barely covers expenses
No in state family
No talents
No hobbies
No happiness
And now
No friends

Wat do
>>
File: 1454307703847.gif (399 KB, 497x296) Image search: [Google]
1454307703847.gif
399 KB, 497x296
Wait for them to come back.

Then let the bodies hit the floor.
>>
>>29113857
What you do have is a good sense of humor OP
That photo made me kek
Thanks man.
>>
i guess it's just memes for the rest of your life then
>>
>build a pistol with the last bit of your money
>drive to the desert
>empty a clip in your skull
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 419x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 419x480
>>29113857
What you should do is make it as akward as possible for them. Show up when they all leave like you were invited, trail them to SoCal, be at Magic Mountain.
>>
>>29113857
That happened to me when I was around 15 or 16. My two best friends got tired of me I suppose, saw they had an opportunity to hang out with more interesting and popular people and left me.

It hurt the most whenever I called my friend to meet he said he was busy and yet my brother would find photos on Facebook of him having fun with other people that same day. And I was there for him during difficult times and I was the first person to know he is gay.

Since then I don't have close friends. There are two guys I occasionally watch movies and play video games with but it's not the same. We aren't at all attached to each other and we don't really talk (I suspect all three of us have mild autism or something).

People are cruel and it's best to keep a distance.
>>
if i sense an irreparable rift growing between me and a friend, and no desire on their end to fix it, i tend to move first and completely cut them out of my life.

highly recommended strategy
>>
>>29114248
>if i sense an irreparable rift
Hey if you wanna live alone for the rest of your life then just say so, but don't pretend to know which relationship is irreparable or that you're giving a good advice.
>>
>>29113857
I'll be your friend, lonely Anon-bro.

What vidya, music, and anime do you like?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.