[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if sex and having a gf isn't the greatest feeling I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1443366436019.jpg (49 KB, 421x500) Image search: [Google]
1443366436019.jpg
49 KB, 421x500
What if sex and having a gf isn't the greatest feeling I think it'll be? What would make me happy then? I don't know...
>>
>>29113830
Sex is pretty nice... until you start to worry about if they enjoy it, if they still like it after so many times, if they don't like something, then when they leave it leaves you feeling more empty than you were before. Fuck 'better to love than not to have loved at all' bullshit.

>what would make me happy

Idk drugs seem to be keeping me skimpin to the bottom rungs of life without killin myself so try that I guess.
>>
>>29113830
think of it like this anon when you had your first ice cream did you actually think because you where going to get ice cream your whole life will change. the same shit goes with gf and sex,don't seek material things for happiness
that is the worst mistake you will make in you're life especially if the material things you seek for are not going to last on the long run.
good luck tho.
>>
>>29113830
Many a men who've made it, report that it is not as good as it's being led on to be. It's a scam, essentially. "You're better off jerking off" they've said. "It's only good if you want the adventure, if you like the hunt. It otherwise isn't worth it", they've said.
>>
>>29113830
Having a gf sucks. Do you like your parents yelling at you to leave the house or get off your PC and stop playing video games? Your girlfriend will do the same shit but all you'll end up doing instead is buying her expensive food and listening to her bitch about her friends or watching shitty TV. It kind of reminded me of having my mother with me permanently, someone was always there to judge you and bitch you out for basically anything you did in life, especially because she was clingy and wanted 24/7 attention. I'm okay with being single for the rest of my life desu (to be honest)
>>
>>29113830
nigger, I have tried this shit, managed to somehow get with a girl, but couldn't make the commitment to an actual relationship, and then, when she asked to fuck, this in my bed, me with a condom in my hand, I bitched out, and she never talked to me afterwards.
I'm absolutely, visceraly terrified of disrespecting authority, and for some reason, sex is included under this banner.
so I'll tell you, not enjoying a gf, and wanting sex but at the same time being deathly afraid of it, its the fucking worst.
>end me
>>
File: 1465250055787.gif (696 KB, 300x181) Image search: [Google]
1465250055787.gif
696 KB, 300x181
>>29113830
Been with soulmate qt3.14 for 3 years, ama
>>
>>29115349
Damn son. Did you have an abusive childhood, or diagnosed with something?
>>
>>29115408
no. I just have this totally unjustifiable belief in the righteousness of authority, especially parental, and since my mother isn't particularly open-minded about that shit, I seem to have come to subconciously look upon sexual acts as a direct offence against family and the authority I fear so much
>>
File: DSC03396.jpg (524 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
DSC03396.jpg
524 KB, 1920x1080
Sex is great

Having a ball and chain is not

Stay single

-ya boy casemods
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.