[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are given the following offer: Stacy (pic related) will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: stacyandchad.jpg (46 KB, 540x727) Image search: [Google]
stacyandchad.jpg
46 KB, 540x727
You are given the following offer:

Stacy (pic related) will give you the best blowjob of your life; she will deep throat, swallow and suck you dry.

However, Stacy's boyfriend Chad (also pic related) is bi. He wants to pound that virgin boipucci of yours into submission. His 8" thundercock will penetrate you with the force of a thousand suns; he will make your rectum bleed, it will be extremely painful and he will cum buckets inside of you.

Stacy says if Chad can fuck your ass, she will blow you. You get the blowjob first and if you try to run away afterwards, Chad will run after you and rape you.
>>
>>29113695
My anal virginity is not worth a good blowjob.
>>
Sounds like a win win to me.
But that guy is not a Chad and I wouldn't let him into my bumbum
>>
File: 1437278688495.jpg (99 KB, 896x861) Image search: [Google]
1437278688495.jpg
99 KB, 896x861
>>29113695
Hmm...What's the catch?
>>
>>29113733
>tall and handsome
>not a chad
ok anon
>>
>>29113748
chad fucks your ass
>>
Deep throating my dick isn't a challenge but that sounds like a good deal desu
>>
>>29113754
>handsome
Shit taste anon
He is not made of thunder
>>
>>29113849
i personally don't find him handsome, but most girls probably do.

hes the epitome of a chad: tall, douchebag face, party animal, good with women, etc.
>>
bump for interest desu

original comment
>>
>>29113729
an amazing blowjob. chad may only take a few minutes to bust, but those few minutes will be pure hell
>>
>>29113822
mine is only 5", maybe a little less. dicklet status
>>
File: 1444261504340.jpg (96 KB, 639x641) Image search: [Google]
1444261504340.jpg
96 KB, 639x641
>>29113820
So...What's the catch again?
>>
>>29114031
Again, not sure if it'd be worth it.

If I came too early it'd all go to shit, and considering I'm a virgin that's a lot more likely.
>>
i guess i'd do it out of desperation. hopefully chad doesnt last long desu
>>
>>29114089
how about 30 minutes of blowjob regardless of how many times you cum. chad is only allowed to bust once tho
>>
>>29113695
you know those anti-rape things where you stick a bunch of razor blades up your vagina that women invented because they're psychos? i bet you could put one up your ass.
>>
>>29114054
oh so youre into chad
>>
>>29114158
chad would probably just rip them out and pound that boipucci anyway
>>
I don't want to have sexual relations without kissing someone. Maybe it's my autism but it feels hollow thinking about it.
>>
>>29114200
>t. wannabe chad trying to get people to meme about his demigod status to feel better about himself
nah.
>>
>>29114140
We're getting a little deep into hypotheticals here

If she was like intimately familiar with my particular turn-ons, and I was guaranteed to cum a couple times within the 30 minutes, I'd consider it.
>>
Nah. I don't want any man fucking me, I rather stay virgin.
>>
>>29114044
Mine fits in a toilet paper roll and doesn't even come out the other side.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.