[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure what board this would be best for so I'll just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 18583741.jpg (63 KB, 550x370) Image search: [Google]
18583741.jpg
63 KB, 550x370
Not sure what board this would be best for so I'll just post it here. Apologies in advance for 'blogging/ranting'

I am 20 years old, live in the U.S.A. and am completely self sufficient. Ever since I was a kid I have never really felt like I fit in anywhere, and not because people don't like me but more so because I don't like them. It feels like I am different than those around me, and I just don't fit in with anyone. Not a bad looking guy either, in high school girls would always talk to me and I would laugh and joke around but in my mind I saw that they were just fake whores and was never interested in them. Everybody is trying to be something that they are not, and I blame technology. I love technology, and have always been interested in computers, but I can say without a doubt it is the reason our world is today. I don't know how much longer I can live in this industrial society. Everybody is so obsessed with there phones that whenever I actually try and have a conversation with people, its like there not even there. Pulling out there phone every 30 seconds, dinging noises all over the place. Nobody is genuine. If the only people I can connect with are anonymous users on various image boards then something has to be wrong(maybe I'm just fucked in the head? That's a possibility). I can't take it any more I'm ready to blow.

Does anybody else feel this way? I don't know what to do....
>>
File: winner.jpg (17 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
winner.jpg
17 KB, 500x375
>>29113238
>maybe I'm just fucked in the head?
Ding ding ding.
>>
>>29113238
>in high school girls would always talk to me and I would laugh and joke around but in my mind I saw that they were just fake whores and was never interested in them.
seems like you are just as fake as all the people you are complaining about.
>>
>>29113326
I'm sure that's partly it, but I just have this feeling in my gut that something is wrong.
>>29113408
I'm rarely ever rude or mean to people unless I really hate em, I was simply being personable.
>>
>>29113522
>I'm rarely ever rude or mean to people unless I really hate em, I was simply being personable.
you never said they were being rude, you said they were being 'fake' which is more or less what you were doing while thinking one thing but doing another.
>>
>>29113522
Same goes for them m8
They're trying to grease the wheels just like you
Everyone is deeper than their persona, nobody likes to be vulnerable when surrounded by strangers they're all but forced to get along with. Hence the pretense
>>
>>29113522
That's because something is wrong, but it's not what you think it is. Hate the game, not the players.
>>
>>29113578
What would I have done, sperged out and told them to fuck off in the middle of class? I hate people because they are fake, not 'mean'. I was simply being nice.
>>29113598
>Everyone is deeper than their persona, nobody likes to be vulnerable when surrounded by strangers they're all but forced to get along with
Nobody has a persona, like I said I try and have a conversation with someone and they are half interested pulling there phone out all the time. I had plenty of 'friends' but I don't even talk to them anymore for the same reason. I don't feel vulnerable at all around strangers, I love when I meet a stranger and strike up a convo that rarely ever happens though and 99% of the time its older people.
>>29113621
Care to explain what it is then? I think something happened in the mid 2000's that changed the way people act and talk to one another.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.