[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there such thing as an attractive girl who has alternative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: her.jpg (74 KB, 608x495) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
74 KB, 608x495
Is there such thing as an attractive girl who has alternative interests

>likes aphex twin
>watches a lot of anime
>enjoyed david lynch films
>loves playing super mario world on the snes
>total manic pixie dream girl vibe

is she real? if not what do you make of girls like this? i mean why would she wanna impress chad with all of this if he doesn't care about these things
>>
>>29113106
well those are pretty normie qualities so im quite sure there should be at least a few
>>
>>29113106
there are girls like that, they're fucking crazy the sex is ok
>>
>>29113106
Yeah but they're usually pretty fucked in the head
source: one ruined my life
>>
>>29113106

Why the fuck do you care what type of consumer trash a girl consumes?
>>
>>29113106
How to find lots of identical roasties like this

Step One: check reddit
>>
>>29113106
>watching anime
>alternative interests
>playing super mario world on the snes
>not just playing super mario maker
>>
>>29113187
>>29113135

Seriously, this >>29113106 is a neo-robots standards???????????????
>>
I knew a girl who was a model, she still cosplayed as characters from obscure anime at conventions and could beat me at halo
>>
I fucked a girl who did cosplay fetish modeling on the side. She was fun.
>>
>>29113106
unfortunately the normies got to aphex twin and anime long ago, my famfam
>>
>>29113150
this

i dunno why any girl with more than a surface level interest in things always seems to have psychological issues
>>
all of that stuff is very very normie
>>
i just want a girl to swallow my cum and watch alien 9 with, am i asking for too much
>>
>>29113818
>>29113854
>>29113135

When's the last time you guys left the house?
>>
I had a normie girl at uni showing her "weirdness" to the group we were in by talking about die ant word. The rest of the normies didn't even know who they were until she showed them a pic of them.

I then tried to get in the discussion and mentioned about them using Aphex Twin's work in which they all seem confused. It could be because I'm from America though.
>>
File: 1450028564552.jpg (34 KB, 395x365) Image search: [Google]
1450028564552.jpg
34 KB, 395x365
Here's an aphex twin grill

What else you like op?
>>
>>29113106
>alt interests
>choosing a game with the most popular and established vidya character as your obligatory game example

Yeah I agree with >>29113135
>>
File: t.jpg (65 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
t.jpg
65 KB, 620x670
>>29114030
Damn she's fucking qt

where do you even find girls like this in real life
>>
>>29114030
tfw no aphex loving asian gf to make asian rape babies with
>>
Yes, they're called scene girls.

And they're out of your league.
>>
ik a girl like this irl

likes evangelion, aphex twin, david lynch, HBO, very alt, such win.

shes dating a black guy BTFO
>>
>>29113983
Aphex twin and anime are both fucking middle school tier now.

aphex twin was on the gta 5 soundtrack
every single middle schooler on earth watches attack on titan

you are a normie
>>
>>29114062
Dick riding chads in your hippest and most Facebook-liked local bands
>>
>>29113106
a lot of girls like twin peaks
>>
There are literally millions of walking meme hipster women like this, OP. They're all shallow, Borderline-having whores.
>>
My long term gf is this kind of like this. She's pretty alternative with her interests but not in a roastie attention whore way. Sometimes it's annoying because I've gone to a few shitty boring concerts with her but overall it's cool.
> inb4 normie chad
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.