[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you rather be fat or bald?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: 1459565781653.png (1 MB, 1009x848) Image search: [Google]
1459565781653.png
1 MB, 1009x848
Would you rather be fat or bald?
>>
>b-b-but I'm fat and bald, anon
>>
Bald and buy a toupee
>>
>>29112781
kys, senpai
it's an either/or proposition for a reason
>>
>>29112680
bald obv
>>
Bald. You can still be alpha as fuck and bald

>Vin Diesel
>Kelly Slater
>Joe Rogan
>Mr. Clean

Also, baldness doesn't have all those negative effects on your health and make your penis look smaller.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>29112680
Bald. It's not the best look, but I've shaved my head fully before, and at worst people just assume you're either a skinhead or balding and owned up to it.

Being fat is just a recipe for feeling like shit all the time.
>>
It's possible to be attractive if you're bald. It is impossible to be attractive if you're fat.
>first hand experience being both, sometimes at the same time.
>>
>>29112680
>the reason she can make poses i can't is her long arm
lol
>>
Bald. At least there's a chance you can pull it off. It's a small one, but it's there.

Literally no one pulls off being fat.
>>
>>29112680
Bald I actually look sexier without my head hair.
>>
i'd rather be fat
but like, feminine fat distribution so I can look like some kind of eunuch tranny
>>
>>29113118
I've seen good looking bald dudes, I've yet to see a good looking fat dude.
>>
>>29112680
bald > balding

Rather bald. I could probably pull it off once I get a decent beard.
>>
>>29112842
>Mr. Clean

kek
>>
>>29112680
At first I wanted to tell "bald". But then I remembered how I've lost 15 kg of weight and I'm sure that I could lose a lot more of this and come from, I don't know, 150 kg to glorious 75 kg.
>>
>>29112680
>I don't think I realized how long this model's arm was

Hahahahahaha oh Christ if we could harness fattie delusion as an energy source we'd have colonized Mars by now.
>>
Bald.

t. thin and considering shaving my hair off
>>
Fat obviously cause i could lose it in a couple months.

Also fuck the "just shave your head" meme i like my short receded hair
>>
>>29112842
>Mr. Clean
lmao good one
>>
Fat you can lose.

You can't go back to having a full head of hair.
>>
Am I forced to stay fat if I choose fat or can I lose the weight?
>>
Fat is better than bald (as long as we're talking moderately so).

Women know that baldness is 99% in the genes, so they don't want your cum to get within 10 feet of their pussy.

If you're a bit fat but otherwise normal-looking you can still get chicks with charisma, hard work or a talent. Not to mention that IRL you can lose weight obviously but even leaving that aside.

It IS possible to get away with baldness if you are otherwise 100% perfect to such an extent that you seem genetically superior to other men even when bald.

Think of it like this: baldness takes you about 3 points down on the 10 point scale. So you have to be or appear to be basically superhuman (11) to be Chad-like, i.e. above a 7 after becoming bald.

Now you might think, that's still not so bad; that means there are lots of baldies who are 7s and 6s running around. YES, BUT THEY ARE ALL OTHERWISE 10s AND 9s.

If you are otherwise a 7, that means that with baldness, you are a fucking 4.

I'm in this position myself. I'm narrow-shouldered and short, but when I was a child, I pulled off a sort of boyish cuteness. If I hadn't gone bald, I would have eventually met an emo chick or something and grown up to be a semi-normal dude. But because I went bald, I went down from "not Chad, but attractive to a niche of girls" to "not really datable."

Now I'm not trying to make excuses for myself. If I had immediately after starting to go bald jumped into the gym and started a strict diet and skin-care regime and took life 100% seriously I would have still made it. There are men who do.

But I DON'T have superior willpower. Like most teens, I went through periods of all that angst and bullshit which compounded with being balding sapped my will and ambition.

tl;dr Baldness fucking sucks and while some men are strong and willful enough to get over it most aren't.
>>
>>29112680
fat desudesu teebeeaych desu senpai
>>
>>29113243
No no no no no, if you choose fat you don't GET to lose the weight.

That's the point of the thread.

Obviously if losing it was a possibility I'd go for being fat, but since that not an option I'd go for being bald.
>>
>>29112680
bald ofc. I shave my head anyway.
>>
>>29113374
Balding doesn't actually just take points off looks. It depends on the shape of head and whether the guy can grow a beard. An "11" needn't become an 8 after balding. He may well retain his score if his headshape is good enough and he can go for that almost hyper masculine look with a beard.

Obviously the general body shape also matters.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.