[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF DO I SAY /r9k/? Will post my convo and profile below
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10
File: Tinder.jpg (45 KB, 560x415) Image search: [Google]
Tinder.jpg
45 KB, 560x415
WTF DO I SAY /r9k/?

Will post my convo and profile below
>>
File: profile.jpg (78 KB, 480x1200) Image search: [Google]
profile.jpg
78 KB, 480x1200
here is my profile
>>
19/f/dtf
>>
WAITING ON ORIGINAL PICS
>>
File: image.jpg (205 KB, 480x3336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
205 KB, 480x3336
>>29112684
here is one of my convos
WTF DO I SAY ROBOTS?
>>
File: image2.jpg (319 KB, 480x5027) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
319 KB, 480x5027
Here is my other convo
WTF DO I SAY?
>>
>>29112684
What the fuck is this dudes intention on Tinder
>>
>>29112768
"This dude" is me and I made it for the lulz but now girls actually want to meet up and lightsaber duel, wtf do I say?
>>
>>29112792
>Meet up
>Duel them
>win
>Rape
>Profit
>>
File: lightsabers.jpg (610 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
lightsabers.jpg
610 KB, 2560x1440
>>29112819
I'll fuck them... fuck them up with a lightsaber, that is. I can win 1v4 duels. I could easily take them both on at once and win. I can even make them duel each other for my favor.
Btw here's my lightsabers from a thread last night on /b/
>>
>>29112723
call her grandmother a cunt
>>
>>29112792

Tell them where to go and have a lightsaber duel, clearly.

>arrive in perfectly normal attire, wait to see if they show up dressed up and wielding toy lightsabers
>If they do, approach and tease them about it
>have a perfectly normal time/date

You have a good opener, just don't take it to real life where it'll get dorky/cringey.
>>
>>29112857
Why not go dressed in my Sith robe? I'll bring an extra lightsaber as well in case they don't have lightsabers.
>>
>>29112907
Why is it that you exist. Where am I
>>
>>29112988
>Why is it that you exist.
Why would I not exist?
>Where am I
Earth.

I'm not even joking, if one or both agree to meet up I will go with my Sith robe and lightsabers.
>>
>>29112857

That would be the high risk approach. A lot of girls will be too embarrassed to do that, even if they are huge Star Wars nerds. Girls are herd creatures and would never dress up like that.

The key to pulling off your approach would be to never break character and really make them believe it, while occasionally throwing in flirtatious jokes that sort've wink at the fact you aren't a complete nutbar and are doing this all as an elaborate and fun joke.
>>
>>29112857
This is amazing advice. It's a good opener, and he'll do fine with it.

>>29112907
Absolutely fucking DO NOT have an actual lightsaber fight. Bring it in a backpack or something and only do it if they are super insistent. Girls are not like us. They probably just think this is a cute, nerdy opener, and only other men would think this was an actual invitation to a lightsaber fight.
>>
>>29112706
This one is a submissive slut I can tell you must fuck this one. Shove light sabers in every hole in her body

>>29112723
This one will cuck you in a heartbeat PUT HER ON THE CURB! Either that or rape her with light sabers and force choke her to death
>>
>>29113023
The level of verbal fluency required to pull that off is way too high for robots.
>>
>>29113023
OP here, this is pretty much my plan.
>>29113024
If they don't want to duel then why the FUCK would I waste my time meeting up with them? You think I want to meet up wtih some cumdumpster just to fucking hang out or something? What the fuck is even the point? The whole fucking point of my Tinder profile is to find a Sith apprentice and the whole fucking point of me meeting up with any of these girls is to lightsaber duel them.
>>
>>29113037
The second one will probably fuck if you impress her, but the first one is wife material. Put that lightsaber up her ass and a ring on her finger.
>>
>>29113072
Are you a virgin, OP? Serious question.
>>
File: Riah convo.png (183 KB, 480x1708) Image search: [Google]
Riah convo.png
183 KB, 480x1708
>>29113037
>>29113073
I am not interested in sex outside of a committed relationship, I'll only fuck one of them if she ends up being my Sith apprentice waifu. I am in this to rek them with lightsabers, not to fuck them.
>>
>>29113072

I recommend meeting them someplace public, but not hugely crowded where they will feel embarrassed. Somewhere like a park, where there are people around and they could get away from you if they felt unsafe, but at the same time no one else's life is going to be interrupted watching you two/it becomes an embarrassing spectacle.

Hand them the spare lightsaber and tell them to strike you down if they can!

Then go out for coffee or something.
>>
>>29113096
no
are you?

THIS IS ORIGINAL
>>
>>29113142

Yes you are, I refuse to believe anything else
>>
>>29113127
I was already planning to suggest meeting at a park, I already have a park in mind. Though a lot of people pass by, maybe they'd prefer a park with less people if they are shy. But if so then they can suggest that. Thanks for the suggestions, robot!
>>
>>29113155
Nope but the only reason I fucked a girl is cause she had already been my gf for like half a year and she wanted to fuck, so even though I am not really interested in sex I fucked her to make her happy
>>
File: BlackHair.png (366 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
BlackHair.png
366 KB, 512x512
I got through half of this thread thinking you were a badass but now I just think you're severely autistic.
>>
File: 1465192755254.png (364 KB, 772x638) Image search: [Google]
1465192755254.png
364 KB, 772x638
This fucking thread

Origami
>>
>>29113249

Some autists are surprisingly confident because they don't know not to be.

I have a friend who is a huge autist that brought his giant dog dildo to a party one time and was showing it off talking about how he could fit it all in his butt

That guy is now married with a kid and still a huge autist
>>
File: Janey convo4.png (112 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Janey convo4.png
112 KB, 480x854
>>29113249
But it's actually working. You're just jealous, faggot.
>>29113279
I'm not even a nerd in real life. I saw Episode VII once, and other than that I haven't watched a Star Wars movie in a few years. I don't game much, I don't read comics or watch movies or anything. I mostly just do outdoorsy athletic stuff. I just act autistic on Tinder for the lulz. But now it's actually working to meet up with cumdumpsters, so eh, might as well.
>>
File: Janey convo5.png (106 KB, 480x854) Image search: [Google]
Janey convo5.png
106 KB, 480x854
>>29113320
wrong pic
THIS IS ORIGINAL
>>
>>29113349

I would recommend not offering a choice at first. Women like to be told what to do and don't like having to choose. Only offer the second option if they can't do it for some reason.

Besides, Sith should deal in absolutes.
>>
>>29113404
Too late, already sent. I offered a choice only because chances are high that she will be unable to one day due to work or school or whatever.
>>
>>29113451
Is this some elaborate ruse?
>>
>>29113694
I made the Tinder profile for the lulz, I didn't intend to actually meet up with anyone from it. But now that a few girls seem interested, I'll meet up with them to lightsaber duel if they want to. When I was like 12-13 I lightsaber dueled at school every day. I miss that. I'm in my 20s now. It's been too long.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/tinder/

You should post these screens here, OP. Would get lots of upvotes

Not being ironic either
>>
>>29113451

why the fuck would you give two such specific times?

you ask "when are you free?" then work from there
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.