[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looking for general catfishing tips. What does/doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: CatfishTheTVShow.jpg (60 KB, 456x330) Image search: [Google]
CatfishTheTVShow.jpg
60 KB, 456x330
Looking for general catfishing tips.

What does/doesn't work, etc.
>>
I don't know much about Catfishing but there was this one anon that posted a story and he said there's like forums and such that can help you a bit.

Sorry but that's really all I know.
>>
>>29112582
Thanks. I'll look for them.

Any other advice?
>>
>>29112654
Nope. Again sorry anon.
>>
File: 1435043531640.jpg (2 MB, 1284x7572) Image search: [Google]
1435043531640.jpg
2 MB, 1284x7572
>>29112544
dont know how true it is but its a good story
>>
>>29113112
Seen it before. Looking for advice on how to catfish.
>>
>>29113383
its not a hard thing to do. just make yourself into a better version of yourself, dont completely seperate your catfish from yourself otherwise you wont be able to keep it consistent.
i have been doing it since i was like 12.
>>
>>29113453
Thanks. What about for an image to put up?
>>
>>29113647
get someone relatively popular and attractive from facebook (if you have it). the best are ones that have similarities to you.
>>
Has anyone ever catfished anyone? What were the results?
>>
Accounts get deleted quickly from most major sites anymore, especially if you fuck with people.

Not much fun, it's changed even within the past couple of months.

Nearly every site will ask you to give a phone number which you can only link once, or with the same info in my experience.
>>
>>29112544
General rule is that you never use your real name.
>When you decide end the relationship arrange a meeting, show up but stay hidden and record the person you catfished waiting around looking awkward and miserable.
Collect the videos, never share them
>>
>>29112544
Gotta tell the girls you like it poopy.
Then you give it to em hard.
Then, bring them to an empty warehouse, with poop on the floor.
Then you fall in love and live happily ever after.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.