[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is it that you goys have forgotten him? The first beta to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: George Sodini.jpg (19 KB, 236x350) Image search: [Google]
George Sodini.jpg
19 KB, 236x350
How is it that you goys have forgotten him? The first beta to become a lion.
>>
Elliot and George had very similar narcissistic sociopathies. Elliot eclipsed George's notoriety/popularity on 4chanin a number of ways
>correct age group
>produced stylish videos
>racial mixture scapegoat

That being said, George was
>actually quite talented and successful in his chosen field
>much more successful in his murderous operation
>tried harder to get dates and have relationships than Elliot did

All in all, George was a much more sympathetic character in my estimation.

Still a total lunatic, though.
>>
My personal theory is that Elliot Rodgers and George Sodini were both sexually avoidant -- i.e., afraid of pussy on some level --but not consciously aware of it.

Many people have commented that Elliot Rodgers felt hated and shunned by women, even though there is no evidence he ever asked for dates. George Sodini felt that same way, even though he was a successful guy who was good looking for his age.

This is my problem also. While I still have a certain "Reee" of sexual envy when I'm reminded of how easy sex seems to be for most people -- men as well as women -- it doesn't get me into a place of rage the way it used to, because I realize that I am incel because of my psychological disease, not because the world is persecuting me.

I don't have social anxiety, not in the conventional sense. When I was younger, I wasted a lot of time and money going on dates, but there was never any sex. There was never any sex because I never tried to initiate it.

It still hurts to be shut out of a world that the vast majority of people get to participate in, but knowing that the problem is within me relieves me of the need for anger, hate and blame.
>>
Who is George? Tell me more about this man.
>>
He was a misogynist spree killer, like Elliot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Collier_Township_shooting
>>
>>29113906
>It still hurts to be shut out of a world that the vast majority of people get to participate in
This is verbatim how I've been describing my situation when I think about it
>>
>>29113906
>but knowing that the problem is within me relieves me of the need for anger, hate and blame.
This makes no sense
How can you not be angry that so many people got a free ride in life while you weren't given the same starter kit? You got cheated.
>>
>>29112414

He has a good jawline. He looks masculine. He could never have been a robot if he has those good features.
>>
>>29114996
It really sucks, man. I worked my ass off in highschool and now in college to make sure that I have good grades and secure a future for myself, but can't get a gf, while tons of futureless retards get a gf with ease. Then people say, "when women get older they are going to want a guy like you, who has a successful life." However, the women are going to be used up by a bunch of retard guys. It's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>29115035
I did get cheated, and I am angry. But I'm angry at my disease, not at women or Chad. I'm the one who is damaged -- I'm incel because of my fucked up brain, not because of other people.
>>
>>29115341
This is because you probably don't get fucked over for things outside your control, otherwise you'd be pissed at them as well.
>>
>>29115355
When I was a kid I got fucked over for things I couldn't control -- I had shit parents and was bullied relentlessly by other kids. But that, finally got better.

Now, outwardly, I'm a Chad, but a Chad that can't get laid, even when it is essentially offered to me.

But as far as the bullying, that did get better because I machoized myself as an adult.
>>
>>29115355
Getting /fit/ did work for me, as far as changing how others perceived me. But I am too fucked up psychologically to profit from it sexually.
>>
>>29112699
so he walked into a gym and sprayed women who were working out with bullets?
>>
>>29112699
so you think george didn't deserve any
>>
>>29115341
Isn't it partly their fault for not even trying to include you?
>>29115686
I hate it when people say
>no one is entitled to love
Like unless you are a complete asshole, you are pretty much entitled to love. Without it, people end up really fucked.
>>
>>29114104
>Elliot
>misogynist
>>
>>29116728
this, elliot was mentally ill, not a misogynist
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.