[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's pull a story out of the /r9k/ archives and have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1437002677803.jpg (309 KB, 847x1280) Image search: [Google]
1437002677803.jpg
309 KB, 847x1280
Let's pull a story out of the /r9k/ archives and have a good laugh:

http://www.vagabondish.com/female-foreign-japan/

tl;dr: an old, white woman goes to Japan and is shocked when Jap men don't want to date her.

>"We usually have a tough time keeping female teachers here," my boss informed me on my first day of work as an English teacher in Tokyo. "They usually don't last more than six months." He shruged. "Tokyo's a tough city to be single... if you're, you know... a western woman."

>The pervading theory though, was that Japanese men were in fact attracted to western woman but were just too intimidated to do anything about it. Western women in Asia were like the Jennifer Anistons of the expat world. Strong, independent, assertive and outspoken, they were interesting to admire from afar, but no man would ever dream of striking up a conversation with one. Western women were so different, so foreign, they were virtually un-datable.
>>
> "You've got to be assertive" <...> So I smiled invitingly at men in bars and busses. I asked for help reading restaurant menus and subway signs.
assertive adjective
expressing opinions or desires strongly, so that other people take notice.

Source: Oxford Learner's Dictionary
>>
>>29112246
Sauce? Who is that orignaleleldlxldlsld
>>
>>29112612
just a creepshot of some hooker
>>
it's a shame that's no longer as true, with things like dating technology becoming so streamlined (tinder). I bet beautiful blonde girls get all the cock they want now in Japan.
>>
>>29112639
Beautiful blonde girls got all the cock they wanted even several years back there. The author has a butthurt because average-looking Western men easily got themselves a date while average-looking Western women were unable to do so.
>>
> Most days I felt unattractive, unwanted and worst of all, unfemale. When not even a short skirt or slinky top attracted more than a passing glance and even construction workers, who could usually be counted on for a leer, regarded me with bored, blank expressions, I felt like a Martian. And very, very alone.
Welcome to the robot world, asshole!
>>
>>29112687
Oh. Well I still feel good, at least those average western girls are getting some now too. Fuck stacies
>>
>>29112736

>The Japanese have given up on 3D and now dedicate themselves to glorious 2D
>Ignore Pig disgusting whores and as a result, never orbit

Japan sounds like a nice place. Too bad they hate filthy gaijins
>>
>>29112612
https://www.reddit.com/user/SexyCyborg
>>
>>29112246
go hom white piggu
>>
>Japan
>a people with thousands of years of rich culture and history behind them
>always standing on the bleeding edge of technology and trends
>lol nahh I'm miserable I wanna git sum fuk

Women are filth.
>>
>nips don't like western "women" because they don't act like women

for once, nips don't have shit taste

omedetou lads
>>
>>29112558
That's for men. Women don't have to be and are incapable of being assertive.
>>
>>29113507
That's why you don't let them vote.
>10 Million extremely violent muslim men pouring into the country.
>Women are like "I don't care about society, I want brown cock!".
>>
>>29112687
did you read the article? seems like she was surprised but not butthurt
>>
>>29112246
why would you date a nagging western hag when there's prime japanese pussy all around you? come on now
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.