[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here ever /incest/ during childhood? Only thing I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 253x199
Anyone here ever /incest/ during childhood?
Only thing I've ever done sexually was with my sister that was two years younger
When I was growing up me and my sister would wrestle/roughhouse alot and I was like 15 at the time and I started to notice she was developing nicely. She had like c cups at the age of 12 and super wide hips that made me get hard.. We stopped doing that I remember she woukd ask me to give her massages and when she was 13 she asked me to rub her legs along with her back and touching her always made me so horny.
She had thick thick thighs with a decent butt and eventually she was 15 she was asking me to rub her ass and inner thighs while she was just wearing panties and a shirt
I'd only wear boxers and a shirt
Sometimes she'd fall asleep like that while I was rubbing her and I'd rub really close to pussy
Also one time she was drunk and she let me massage her boobs which were D cup by this time
After that I tried again but she said no and I mentioned the time which she did then she said okay and let me touch her boobs anytime I wanted. It led me to rub her nipples one night and she started to breathe hard so I asked if she felt good
And she said yes so just started to suck on them which only made her breathe harder and moan softly
She eventually told me she needed to go bed so I would leave and wildly jack off
The third time this played out I was only wearing boxers so I was throbbing
She never really noticed it because I was laying on top of her when I was sucking on her nipple
It had popped out of my boxers and it made her jump and have second thoughts but she looked again until I told her sorry
I eventually talked her into giving me a blow job
So from there she's suck my dick late at night if I talked her into it
The next thing happened was Count...
Sorry if bad grammar
Got drunk to share my shame
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 750x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 750x720
Pic related
Shes 16 n
This is her
Blurred so you fuckers don't dox me
>>
More?
>orin am comment
>>
Bump

Fapping to this rn
>inb4 redneck
>>
>>29112093
Hnnnnnnnnn ngggggg
Hard af more pls
>>
holy fkn shit, u are so lucky
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.