[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
her...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
File: goldie.....webm (2 MB, 505x448) Image search: [Google]
goldie.....webm
2 MB, 505x448
Is it better to have loved and lost, or to have never loved at all?

I used to think the former, but now it's starting to feel like it would have been better to have never even tried...
>>
>>29111747
It's your fault for fucking posting .webms of her, you weirdo.
>>
first reply with a nigger sucking a white cock

good luck with your thread amigo
>>
File: moonrise-kingdom1.jpg (132 KB, 800x439) Image search: [Google]
moonrise-kingdom1.jpg
132 KB, 800x439
>>29111747
this can't be the same person
it just can't be. there's no way someone is this fucking stupid.
>>
File: lesbo.jpg (195 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
lesbo.jpg
195 KB, 576x1024
>>29111858
it's me...

i've come to realize that all the bridges to goldie are burned. i messaged her almost every day, i looked at all her social media, sent her messages, almost got to the point of calling up her school to at least get some kind of reaction, a response from her. but nothing.

i'm apathetic to her now, and i don't care. she was a lesbian anyways... i don't no why she took interest in me...
>>
Post Goldie feet
>>
Stop being a fucking pathetic beta orbiter,have some self-respect. There's no way you'll ever meet her unless you're a rapist or a billionaire. Sometimes i wonder if beta orbiters are doing threads in purpose to piss people off.
>>
>>29111925
She didn't take interest in you, she took pity on you. You have some serious oneitis
>>
>>29111747
Is it better to live or to not have beeen born in the first place?
I dont think you can really tell since the experience or lack thereof are just so fundamently different that a person that has achieved the heightened/other state in life/love cant convey the feeling or compare it to the other state of existence/feeling.
>>
>>29111925
please answer my question >>29111773

4touerdfjk v
>>
>>29111747
>>29111925
I seriously feel sorry for this guy. A girl skype called him for maybe 30 minutes out of pity for him, which then he records and posts to the same board he met Goldie on. No wonder she doesn't want anything to do with you. I wonder if robots can seriously be that far gone, and you've proven to me that they really can be.

A half hour of skype months ago is driving this guy nuts. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
No doofus life is all about you, that means the girl is nothing but a tool with which you learn more about the supreme being, yourself. In this light it's always better to do something and learn, otherwise you'll never really know yourself.
>>
>>29112101
youre also acting as if she didnt do it on purpose to make him fall for her

she wanted this to happen.
>>
>>29112230
wew lad, I'm Goldie's friend and she definitely didn't want this to happen. you're a wee bit delusional
>>
Kino what do you even look like, give us a pic
>>
File: 1405397987294.jpg (36 KB, 322x308) Image search: [Google]
1405397987294.jpg
36 KB, 322x308
>>29111747
Sad Kino, you're honestly the saddest motherfucker I've ever seen, and I have looked in the mirror.

I can't even get to the point where a grill will video call and you manage it and STILL fuck up k e k
>>
>>29112309
>let me just set up my cam
>for
>no
>reason
>whatsoever

>im sure this highly female attention deprived robot is going to enjoy being just my friend

>btw how do you like my overly exagerated reactions?

>silli boi ~~~
>>
>>29112395
it's not really a hassle for her to get on cam. she tries to be a good person to everyone. your empathy might be a little lacking
>>
Lost definitely

When you're a suicide tier loser with no redeeming qualities and no friends it's nice to look back on a time where you actually meant something to someone
>>
>>29112462
<3
orginagioaant
>>
>>29111747
better to have lost,
just don't friendzone yourself.
>>
>>29112462
i never said i dont see a reason why she would help others. my empathy is not lacking, i assure you that.

so what if its not a hassle to get on cam? what does that have to do with anything? its not a hassle for me to post a pic of myself along with this post, but im not going to because im not an attention slut.

she learned how vulnerable he is then decided to get on cam on a whim, fully aware of the effect that was about to have on op.

how can you be so blind? there he is, op, whining that hes never gonna get a cute gf, then suddenly she just gets on cam (her own decision, mind you) and you're telling me she didn't know what op's reaction was going to be like? stop deluding yourself. she'd have to be retarded not to know she was about to "charm" op.
>>
>>29111747
i remember this goldie thread. looks like it blew up irl, someone redpill me on what went down
>>
>>29112625
>someone redpill me on what went down
you dont know how to use that word

theres your redpill
>>
>>29112625
what happened, can you explain please?
>>
>>29111747
Wanting leads to suffering, don't want a qt3.14 gf, then, when you don't have one/ she leaves, you won't be sad because you didn't really want her anyway. You can enjoy having her, just don't want her
>>
>>29112601
now this is an unsteady thesis, but IF women are capable, somewhere in their cold, cold, coldcut roast beef hearts, of benevolence, it could have been a gesture to improve op's self esteem by showing him that a girl he considered attractive would at least spend some time talking to him, using video footage of herself as evidence that it was not a ruse.
>>
>>29112676
Can you have control over your desires like that?
>>
>>29112695
assuming thats the case, she'd still have to be stupid not the see the double edged sword that was showing herself on cam to the op.

IF, and thats quite a big IF, she did it out of the good will in her heart, she still fucked up in not foreseeing the effect that would have on the op.

i just said the same thing twice
>>
>>29112646
from what i remember anon was a typical lonely robot on chat, and his mind was blown by the fact that the girl in the OP webm actually spent time chatting with him apparently trying to lighten his mood. being the sensible young lad he is, OP's next action was to post webms of his pedestaled "guardian angel" on r9k and start a big old thread, potentially memeing her. after that point i don't know what exactly happened but evidently she found out, probably saw the thread, and now regrets reverse white knighting a leve 9 autist like the OP.
>>
>>29112601
she cams with many people constantly. to her it was a run of the mill occurrence. I would have done the same for kino. in fact, I pretty much /have/ done the same.

maybe she lad a lack of foresight, but kino's reaction is abnormal even compared to other lonely robots. that's kind of apparent when even the majority of r9kers are calling him an idiot.
>>
>>29112841
you're mistaking r9kers judging someone's actions for them not being hypocrites and being likely not to replicate those same embarrassing actions in their own lives.
>>
>>29112869
cool, they're hypocrites. they can still recognize how asinine this is when it's not from their perspective.
>>
File: Heart of Gold.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
Heart of Gold.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>29112084
A VERY nice grill
>>
>>29111747
>>29111925

Holy fucking shit you are pathetic. I don't want to be mean but your only problems are in your fucking head and are absolutely negligible, yet you act dramatic and all ''woe is me, I couldn't bang this girl I skyped with like a month ago.''

This is beyond social anxiety or self-esteem. You're all fucking pathetic, and then faggots like >>29112764 >>29112601
are even able to stoop low enough to defend OP's utter incapability of being self sufficient, and instead being an utter nuisance and relying on others.

If you didn't already know, OP, she took pity on you at first and then after that she probably found you extremely annoying and creepy, because that's literally exactly what you are.

If you get so disturbed simply over an above-average looking human showing you a live feed of their face, you should honestly just kys.

There's no place for people as weak as you besides a mental institution
>>
>tfw you met Goldie and fucked her in an Applebees bathroom
She was p loose desu fampai
>>
>>29111773
A cute Aussie shitposting girl
>>
File: 193735496252.jpg (32 KB, 249x249) Image search: [Google]
193735496252.jpg
32 KB, 249x249
>>29113012
>roastie is le toastie
>>
>>29111925
you'll never chew on panties with goldie, why live? kill yourself sad.kino
>>
File: 1459900324323.png (19 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
1459900324323.png
19 KB, 300x309
>>29113499
It was one skype call just stick with 2d you fucking dip
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.