[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've started to take notice of how often normies treat me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: slightly unrelated.jpg (14 KB, 241x210) Image search: [Google]
slightly unrelated.jpg
14 KB, 241x210
I've started to take notice of how often normies treat me like some kind of novelty or a source of entertainment at my expense. I'll greentext some examples below to illustrate.

>in class
>normie acquaintance often asks me stupid questions like "what do you do for fun?", "have you ever got really drunk?", and "how do you spend your time?"
>one time asks me if I have pets, noting the fur on my clothes
>admit to having cats
>asks their names, and I give them
>very generic names like "kitty", which he finds hilarious
>from that point on, whenever normies start talking about me, he asks me to list my cats' names
>they laugh at me

>I'm a pretty dry, expressionless guy
>too serious for my own good, but I can't just choose to be jovial and fun
>a professor notices this
>always tries to get me to react to certain things by isolating me in class
>sometimes stares at me many seconds, waiting for me to change expression in response to something stupid and banal
>often laughs at the responses I do give, saying "I love you, anon"

>random normies approach me
>don't know them 90% of the time
>ask me some outlandish question like "do you 'chief', bro?" or "you slaying, bro?"
>respond as best I can, sometimes being unfamiliar with their vernacular
>they walk away smirking and laughing to themselves

This doesn't really bother me that much, but I would certainly prefer being left alone. Any similar experiences?
>>
>get onto school bus
>normie calls out "hey anon"
>i look up
>half the bus starts laughing
>i only have to look in their direction for them to roll about laughing

should have massacred those cunts while i had the chance.
>>
I know this feel.

I hate it so much, it really hurts.

I'm a human not a goddamn zoo animal fuck you all.
>>
I used to think normies only interacted with me like this. Never saw it happen to anyone else and I've been to 8 different middle schools and 5 different high schools.
>>
>>29111332
making fun of you for your cats... they sound like assholes, but t b h it's the same shit i did back in middle school when i thought i could fit in with the normies by bullying the quiet nerdy kids "below" me
>>
>>29111399
>walk up to someone to speak with them
>they turn their head towards me
>either momentarily afraid or start laughing

Feels bad, man.
>>
>>29111498
I tried to make fun of the quiet kids to fit in with this normie group I sat next to in middle school, and they used to egg me on and laugh in the sidelines. One day, I made fun of the wrong kid and got beat up bad in the hallway in front of everyone and stayed out of school for a week. When I came back, that normie group laughed like a bunch of hyenas when they saw me and that kid that beat me up became an extremely popular normie.
>>
Just confuse them. I've made it a habit to stoically look at every normie who tries this dead in the eye and reply "anime", regardless of their condescending questions.

>sooo are you like a virgin lol
>anime
>w-what
>anime
>alright

They never bother me again.
>>
>>29111546
yeah, in retrospect the "middle man" bully is maybe the worst position to occupy in grade school. you end up alienating both the actual normies because you'll never fit in with them, and the quiet kids who will end up probably reconciling with the normies through an indirect path when both groups "mature". you sort of become a scapegoat/patsy to point out bullying in school in retrospect, while the normies who bullied you and made you that way get away with it because now everyone hates you so you can't be perceived as a victim. i'm on sort of good/neutral terms with everyone from my old middle and high schools now, but i can see how they rally their full nostalgia-based support system behind both the true chads and staceys, and the quiet modest kids, in ways that they never will for me.
>>
>>29111582
>yo dude are you a virgin bro
>a-anime
>what was that I couldn't hear you bro speak up
>anime
>jerking off to cartoons doesn't count NIGGA have you ever got your DICK wet BRO?
>>
>>29111582
I've tried similar tactics, but that just seems to fuel their desire to interact with me. By reacting like that, I'm still a novelty that they can laugh at, and it doesn't stop.
>>
>>29111582
I'm sorry but this made me cringe. Not pretentious reddit "cringe", but true second-hand embarrassment.
>>
at first I was going to make fun of OP but then I realized I too have grown up with this feel before many times

I found solutions but it took time and meeting the right type of people
>>
>>29111332
In retrospect, yeah.
I suspect my friends in 8th/9th grade actually hated me.
I don't know though.
They're just neurotypical assholes who don't understand someone unlike them. Their fucking loss.
>>
>Girls would come up to me in school
>They'd say "She likes you"
>Points to girl
>Run off
>They giggle.

What was the point of it? What was so funny? It wasn't even like an asking out thing where I'd get rejected and they'd laugh. They'd just say some hot girl likes me and then think its hilarious. Is it the concept that the girl would like me? Why do they need to come up and say it? I never had a reaction cause I knew it was bullshit but they found it hilarious. I never got it.
>>
gonna need a pic OP to assess whether they are indeed assholes or you are bringing it apon yourself.
>>
>>29111642
Yeah I find most robots werent the bullied kids or low on the popularity scale, but mid to mid low. The low tier kids end up becoming normies or they find a group and connect with them after school, the mid-high ends up falling from grace, same with the mid, mid low stays where he is always.
>>
>At work with a bunch of dudes
>Hot girl walks by
>One says he'd slam it her shitter
>Another says he'd lick up her piss to see where it came from
>old guy says he'd suck her pussy until her eyes caved in
>I say 'I'd jack off while she spits on her feet'

>They look at me
>quiet
>I cringe
>>
>>29111582
Nah what you do is make them feel like shit.
They ask about your mom, play up the tears, say she just died.
If they ask if you're a virgin, say you used to get touched up.

You wanna make them uncomfortable, yeah, but you don't wanna come out as a weirdo. So you make them feel like shit for asking and dicking around with you.
>>
>>29111726
The joke is the absurdity of a high value female being interested in a low value male. They do it to take their friend down a peg but really the nature of the joke just reaffirms her high social status and digs yours deeper by dehumanizing you and making you into not even the object of ridicule, but the low, low standard by which ridicule is exercised on others.
>>
>>29111726
>Be me when I was 14 in middle school
>Normie points to his normie girl friend
>"She likes you"
>They start laughing
>This goes on for weeks until normie girl gets annoyed
>She likes you
>NO I DON'T HE'S FUCKING UGLY

Still hurts when I remember it...
I wish I could forget middle school and high school.
>>
I got the weird questions too. Like they'd ask if I drank alcohol. At the time, I didn't. I was underage, yet they laughed. Like I get that it was cool to drink at that time but I mean I wasn't the only one who didn't drink.

They'd ask if I had pubes yet and I'd say yes yet they'd laugh at that like wouldn't it be funnier if I was a late bloomer?

This seemed to die down once I found some friends. I guess it's more intimidating to approach a group? Except this one time two guys approached and went "Can you ask your friend the time?" And I knew they meant it as like a loner kid thing, where you ask the kid by himself if he'd ask his friend the time, but I was talking to two of my friends and so I asked one of them the time to kind of show them up but they still laughed as if I was friendless. It confused all of us.
>>
>>29111907
I guess what >>29111860 said is t rue. It's more ridiculing her than you, you're just the horrific standard, it's not meant for you, you're just a prop for the ridicule of the girl.
>>
>>29111907
>"FUCK YOU, YOU FILTHY WHORE."
On that fateful day I became an outcast.
>>
>>29112024
Good for you. I didn't get that triumphant moment. I just sat back and took all the abuse like a beta-bitch. Not just from that, but from every time I was targeted by everyone. At one point, I tried fitting in with the normies, but I already shared that story earlier in this thread.
>>
>>29111981
which, to be clear, is much worse
>>
>>29111956
>Like they'd ask if I drank alcohol. At the time, I didn't. I was underage, yet they laughed.

>They'd ask if I had pubes yet and I'd say yes yet they'd laugh at that like wouldn't it be funnier if I was a late bloomer?

I know that feel so well, anon. It is almost as though the answer you give is amusing to them regardless of what it is never mind the fact that the questions themselves are just bizarre. And these people are adults, for god's sake.
>>
>>29112213
Well for me it was in school so they weren't exactly adults yet. I came up with my own theory in that the questions they'd tend to ask stuff like "Have you ever been drunk" "Have you ever seen boobs" "Do you have armpit hair"
"Have you ever smoked a cigarette"

It was all to do with like maturation and doing adult stuff. I dunno, maybe because I was a loner kid they thought I was still innocent and didn't do that kind of stuff? The concept of the kid having no friends doing the same stuff they are in hilarious?

I just don't see how me confirming that yeah, I've hit puberty, is hilarious to then either way. I understand saying no, the loner kid still acts like he's 10 or whatever, but I didn't. I wish someone would answer it. It's the only theory I got, that its got to do with me doing stuff similar to them and thats hilarious

It may be the same with you and the cat things, if they're basic, childish names, he wants you to repeat it, because the names aren't mature.
>>
I had the teacher thing and such, people would always say I crack them up and that I'm hilarious when I wasn't trying to be and they'd call me a 'legend' and such. Even a teacher said I was their favourite student because I'm a 'right one' and the stuff I do is funny. I just don't see how. They always try to get me to react to stuff.

At least it stopped me from being bullied, at least in the typical manner.
>>
File: 1465046764126.jpg (23 KB, 436x365) Image search: [Google]
1465046764126.jpg
23 KB, 436x365
Whole middle school hated me.
There was only 3 people bullied in my school,Me and by extension my sister to get at me and this legitimately autistic kid that was like 4 feet tall.
Whole school was in a united front to make me and my sisters life hell,even the teachers.

No one did anything to try to stop it,but when I went to retaliate the Teachers would be on me at mach 5 with the excuse,'Fighting back makes you worse then them.'

I remember this one time where they just stopped the abuse and said they wanted to be my friend,so they moved my desk next to theirs and tried to get my guard down and just start up the abuse again.

Kids are literally fucking evil and I don't feel pity for the fucks that get killed by school shooters.
I was so close to bringing a knife in one day,too.

Honestly if I was given the chance and some equipment,I couldn't really say I wouldn't,but I wouldn't just stop with the school,I'd have to raise the whole city.

Maybe then they'd make an effort to stop people like that from being produced. Normie fucking scum.
>>
>>29112636
The fucking worst is when you see them years later and they bump into you and act all buddy buddy with you and wanna catch up like you were best buds or something. They start 'sharing good memories' and say they wish they could be at school again. Fuck no, I have no good memories because of you.

There's a reason I cut contact with everyone after school.
>>
File: enlightened.png (25 KB, 750x743) Image search: [Google]
enlightened.png
25 KB, 750x743
>>29111860
>dehumanizing you and making you into not even the object of ridicule, but the low, low standard by which ridicule is exercised on others.
at last, i truly see
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.