[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need advice from /b/ros who fuck hambeasts, Taiwanese women,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: mmexport1465266478574.jpg (81 KB, 719x1280) Image search: [Google]
mmexport1465266478574.jpg
81 KB, 719x1280
I need advice from /b/ros who fuck hambeasts, Taiwanese women, or ideally TW hambeasts.

I wanna fuck a hambeast to see what it's like as I've only fucked skinny chicks. Don't want to pick up a fat slut, 'cause that's more like seeing a performance than an act of intimacy. Picking up a fat slut wouldn't feel like the real thing. This fat Taiwanese chick is into me. She wants a relationship, but I can trick her into thinking we're dating long enough to fuck her a few times before making her realise we're too different for it to work long-term.

She doesn't smell, but if I fuck her is she going to get all hot and sweaty and give off that hambeast odour? Or is it only unhygienic hambeasts that smell like that? Should it be fine if she's had a shower before sexytime?

We were joking about how much sex is normal and she says she'd fuck twice a week, but more would be too tiring. I'm up for every day and maybe twice on Sunday. Is it normal for hambeasts to have low sex drive or to find sex exhausting?

Also, my friend married a TW chick and he's complains that they only fuck twice a year and she's like a dead fish in bed. Are TW women just not into sex, or is it just her?

Are there any particular challenges when fucking a hambeast? Any positions that don't work, or things you have to watch for? Is searching under rolls an issue? Do you need extra length to get past those fat arsecheeks when doing doggy? (I'm 7.5" measured along the top, pressed to the bone and pretty thick.)
>>
File: fat-asian-women-nude.jpg (90 KB, 500x717) Image search: [Google]
fat-asian-women-nude.jpg
90 KB, 500x717
Also, she's a few years younger than me, and definitely part of the "selfie generation". Obsessed with her phone, messaging applications, taking selfies and photos of food. Is this going to make her unbearably annoying to spend time with? Will I need to lock her phone away or tie her hands?
>>
>/b/ros
>/b/
Get out
>>
File: MD.jpg (583 KB, 1296x684) Image search: [Google]
MD.jpg
583 KB, 1296x684
>>29111085
most Asian women I have been with are just okay in bed, not too energetic at all (except one). I can't even imagine how lazy banging a hambeast would be. I'm willing to bet doggystyle is impossible, depending on how fat she is, so it'll have to be missionary for you.

I've never fucked a fatty, so tell me how it is
>>
>>29111085
>Also, my friend married a TW chick and he's complains that they only fuck twice a year and she's like a dead fish in bed. Are TW women just not into sex, or is it just her?

your friend is a beta

>
Are there any particular challenges when fucking a hambeast? Any positions that don't work, or things you have to watch for? Is searching under rolls an issue? Do you need extra length to get past those fat arsecheeks when doing doggy? (I'm 7.5" measured along the top, pressed to the bone and pretty thick.)

90% facefuck 9% anal 1% facial
>>
>>29111152
I've fucked plenty of Asian women, and some of them have been great in bed. There was this little Filipina (like legally considered a midget little) I was fucking in HK, and she rode cock really enthusiastically.
>>
>>29111152
my fat gf goes wild when I do her doggy, it's my favorite too cause I'm about that ass. no big dick here but her ass isn't huge either

but she gets tired rather quickly in any position where she's not just resting on something, because she's fat, lel. I recommend OP find pillows or things to prop her up upon, or bend over the bed or something. He will probably be doing most of the work.
>>
>>29111195
Must have just been my girls, then

>>29111349
Well, yes, but if she truly is a whale, and not just slightly obese, then there's no way his dick will get past those massive thighs in doggy style
>>
>>29111349
Thank you for enlightening me with your wise words garnered from life experience, good sir.

>>29111380
She's not a true landwhale I guess. I'll have to try doggy and see how it goes.
>>
What a strangely specific criteria.
>>
>>29111085
Post pics so I know how hard to bully, pls
>>
>>29111431
Yeah, I think I have zero chance of being penalised for being unoriginal.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.