[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
went out and smoked with a normie i met at a rave yesterday and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: Carl_pretending_to_be_jimmy.jpg (11 KB, 360x240) Image search: [Google]
Carl_pretending_to_be_jimmy.jpg
11 KB, 360x240
went out and smoked with a normie i met at a rave yesterday and we cuddled and shit

shes out smoking with a fucking chad tonight posting snap stories

STOP HIM R9K
>>
>>29111071
Serves you right fucking failednormalscum.
>>
>>29111089
just tell me what to say on the voice mail i leave her :(
>>
>>29111112
Send her a snap vid of you jacking it captioned with sad crying emojis.
>>
>>29111071
>>29111089
>>29111112
>>29111164
damn what's with all the 1's this is crazy
>>
>>29111180
its called a fucking post number

>>29111164
i mean i could, i fucked her the time before, last time she had the flu or some shit
>>
>>29111180
wow holy shit????? post numbers increase linearly? what the fuck??????? what the fuck/?? wow!!
>>
>>29111112
I hope this isn't OP.

If it is, please PLEASE do not DO NOT call her or even ask her about this shit. If you want this girl, and I need you to listen to me very carefully about this,

If you want this girl, forget the snapchats were ever posted. You have no idea she is smoking with someone else tonight.

Anon, fucking listen TO ME

I am a Chad, and you need to fucking listen to me.

Pretend. What. Happened. Tonight. Did. Not. Happen. Or. Your. Autism. Will. Fuck. Everything. Up.
>>
>>29111367
you have quite a few 1's as well but not as many, i had 4 but you only have 3
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.