[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be 18 >complete HS >diagnosed Sperg/OCD/Depression/Sensory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: hmmm.png (11 KB, 470x454) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
11 KB, 470x454
>be 18
>complete HS
>diagnosed Sperg/OCD/Depression/Sensory Processing Disorder
>no direction in life

well now what
>>
>>29110832
no idea

try to get a mcjob?
>>
>>29111088
I'm too autismal for wageslavery

should I just an hero?
>>
>>29111182
get autismbux
live off your parents until they get too old to support you
might as well take advantage of your retardness
>>
>>29111239
idk how to get autismbux
>>
>>29111527
You have the time figure it out op
>>
>>29111527
If you were well enough to finish high school, you won't get them anyway, it's really only for people that are incapable of operating in a workplace.

Go to uni or look for other work are your options really.
>>
>>29111586
I'm basically incapable

I almost didn't complete HS actually

my GPA is trash

only saving grace is high scores on some exams, but those won't get me anywhere in life.
>>
>>29111664
Basically incapable isn't incapable.

And getting shitty marks isn't the same as being incapable of attending and operating in a school environment.

The fact is, having some difficulties in a workplace won't get you disability. You need to be absolutely incapable of working, and the fact you finished high school says you aren't.

And the GPA is over-stated how important it is. Go into a shitty degree and transfer over, go military for a bit and get into literally any course you want. Go into a trade. Get a shitty random job for a bit and apply as a mature aged student.

I don't know what it is you want in life, but I guarantee you won't get disability, because you're not disabled.
>>
>>29111830
I may as well be incapable of dealing with a school environment because even with some special ed services to try and help me I still nearly flopped
>>
>>29111911
I don't know what to tell you mate, I'm giving you advice and explaining that in the eyes of the system, you aren't disabled, and that shitty marks isn't proof of disability, and you keep just coming up with reasons you totally are.

You do what you want I guess, but the system's not going to think you're disabled, no matter how many reasons you come up with for why you are. You finished high school, you were capable of going there and attending, and that's proof you can operate in a workplace in their eyes.

And even if you did, it's a pretty paltry amount unless you're hugely disabled, you're not going to be living an enjoyable NEET lifestyle, you'll be living with other people and barely scraping by.
>>
>>29112026
I'm diagnosed with disabilities tho
>>
I feel you OP.

>20
>Completed 1 year of college.
>Diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia, going to drop out of college and sit there day after day until I finally kill myself.

This is life now, it's already pretty much over already.
>>
>>29112072
No, you're diagnosed with mental illnesses, you can't be diagnosed with disabilities.
>>
>>29112132
Do you enjoy anything? All I really enjoy doing now is browsing the web and playing vidya.

>>29112152
Aspergers (Now under Autism Spectrum Disorder) is considered a disability/not a mental illness. Likewise Sensory Processing Disorder isn't considered a mental illness. Depression and OCD are mental illnesses that frequently go alongside autism tho,
>>
>>29112251
>Aspergers (Now under Autism Spectrum Disorder) is considered a disability/not a mental illness.

ASD is part of the DSM, which is where we find criteria for diagnosble mental illnesses. Autism has always been mental illness, and has always been a spectrum disorder. Aspergers is not disabling as lower functioning forms of autism are. "Disability" is not a type of illness.

It doesn't matter how many justifications you can come up with for why you're disabled, you're demonstrably not, and absolutely will not get disability as a result. You finished high school, you could attend, you're not crippled and stopped from even basic functioning by your illness. Not just everyone with a couple mental illnesses gets disability.
>>
>>29110832
Are you good at/enjoy something that is remotely profitable? there's your answer op
>>
>>29112383
If it doesn't work I can just commit suicide desu
>>
>>29112427
Or you could just work you moron.

I'd really recommend you stopped browsing here, it's obviously having a bad influence on your mind, the NEET posters posting about how it's the only true way to live are just trolls trying to get people who work mad.
>>
>>29112471
I'd rather die than be a slave desu
>>
>>29112500
Yeah, because not being able to do half the shit you might want to do for fear of your bullshit disability claim being proven so is the definition of freedom, right?

As I said, this board is having a shitty influence on your, and you're taking memes seriously. Try staying off here for a few weeks.
>>
>>29112587
I'm not taking memes seriously, I have very little reason to live.
>>
>>29112623
>I'd rather die than be a slave
>not taking the wageslave meme seriously

You're fucking 18, diagnosed with a few disorders that aren't stopping you functioning, and refusing to do anything with your life because "I have little reason to live". You're acting like a fucking moron, and it's evident that you're not mature enough to be here.

Kill yourself if you want, but it would be a fucking ridiculous decision to make over something like "I don't want to work".
>>
>>29112734
I don't enjoy anything.

I'd rather die then feel any more stress. I'm fucking done with it. I either live stress free or, more likely, die.
>>
>>29112804
Do what you want then, I've given you my advice, it's your life to throw away.

Every disorder you have is absolutely treatable though, or won't stop you living a happy life. Either way, bitching about it here isn't going to help you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.