[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IF YOU ARENT ON LOPERAMIDE YOURE A NORMIE AND DESERVE TO BE CULLED
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 300.jpg (84 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
84 KB, 300x300
IF YOU ARENT ON LOPERAMIDE YOURE A NORMIE AND DESERVE TO BE CULLED
>>
>>29110695
I prefer motofen. I think they stopped selling it though. Loperamide doesn't cross the BBB so its garbage.
>>
>>29110716
YES IT DOES YOU JUST HAVE TO TAKE A SHITLOAD. TRY 200 2mg PILLS YOULL BE HIGH FOR 2 DAYS
>>
I had this problem robots

Just don't shit so fucking much
I would shit every time I had the slightest of urges

But it was not time to shit yet

Now I feel the need to shit

But I hold it in

And the feeling passes in a few minutes

And then when it comes back hours later I will poo

And it is solid and normal

And I use only 2 or 3 wipes

Try it anons
>>
IF YOU ARENT ON OLANZAPINE AND OTHER ANTI-PSYCHOTICS YOU ARE A GOVERNMENT SPY AND YOU SHOULD LEAVE MY HOUSE AND DESERVE TO BE CULLED
>>
>>29110695
But I find it difficult to shit and only do so about every other day, and can only get a satisfying one about once a week.
>>
>>29111286
IM ON REMERON THOUGH PHAM
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.