[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why go on?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: sadmong.jpg (114 KB, 921x773) Image search: [Google]
sadmong.jpg
114 KB, 921x773
I am a
>chinky-looking
>unemployed
>pseudo-Aryan
>shit tier 112-IQ'd
>5'11"/125 lbs skeltal
who
>smokes weed and ciggies

and can't into people. I want to fucking die.

at least my dick is 7" x 5"

For a while I fell for the NatSoc meme but then I realized I'm low IQ and probably have impure genes.

Tell me fellow robots, is there any reason to not kill myself at this point?
>>
It's all because of not having any sense of purpose and also tfw no gf. How do I fix it?

Bumping with original reaction faces
>>
I'm a Jew that fell for the Nat-Soc meme, without knowing I'm Jewish. I'm tired of life anyway, planning on killing myself soon.
>>
This thread is not original and nobody is going to reply to it. JDIMSA
>>
>>29110807
How Jewish are you? If you look like Jesse Eisenberg, you can make it undetected.
>>
File: jewie.jpg (89 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
jewie.jpg
89 KB, 480x640
>>29110868

I'm also a wageslave and tired of normal people, despite being able to fit in. Also, I have low iq due to my parents conceiving me late. Sick of life desu
>>
>>29110930
>tired of normal people, despite being able to fit in.
IKTF, what don't YOU like about them?

But shit man, being a Jew with low IQ must really fucking suck. You look pretty Jewish, too.
>>
>>29110981

I don't like them because they just spout stupid things that they hear from each other all the time and from whatever is popular. If you've been around some, you've been around them all. Not everybody is generic, but it seems like most people are.
>>
>>29111107
Yeah basically. They all seem to lack self awareness, and any concept of true meaning. They just float through life how they're "supposed" to. It makes me sick.
>>
>>29111191

Try getting hobbies that interest you and just associate with the people that are tolerable there if you want friends. And just say and do what you want around people, that's how you find people worth being around. Might not be a good idea at work, though.
>>
>>29111311
I'll try to, thanks bud.
>>
>>29111503

Essentially just go through life saying and doing what you want. Don't be afraid to be politically correct or appease anyone by lying about yourself. During middle school and highschool I was a complete social outcast and felt bad because I wasn't like everybody else. I eventually made friends with people worth being around and am still friends with them. But after getting a wageslave job I've learned most normal people suck, and you just shouldn't change your personality or your hobbies to fit in, unless you're at work and want to keep things easy there.
>>
>>29111614
>b urself
I will anon, thanks for the wisdom
>>
>>29110471
if ur not a manlet you're not a robot, nice bait tho
>>
>>29111649

I meant to say don't be afraid to not be politically correct. But yeah, essentially just be yourself. It's how you find people worth being around, if you want friends. The only time you'll have to try and be kinda normal is when you get a job, but even then you can still just be yourself as long as you aren't risk getting fired from it.

But yes, being yourself isn't always enjoyable. As I've said, I'm getting sick of life. But it's better than trying to be normal and failing at it.
>>
>>29111709
non manlet + misanthropy + skeltal +autism = still fucked

>>29111756
Thanks for the advice
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.