[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ Archetype Poll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 28
File: r9kArchetypes.jpg (148 KB, 868x846) Image search: [Google]
r9kArchetypes.jpg
148 KB, 868x846
Which type are you? Let's settle what our demographic is.

https://www.strawpoll.me/10418704
>>
I voted
> Cyborg
>>
CYBORGS WHERE WE AT
>>
Diagnose me

I have extreme social anxiety, am in my room/house 80% of my existence but have fucked over 100 girls from online dating.

I also have no job and live at home, of course
>>
File: 1235621246.jpg (74 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
1235621246.jpg
74 KB, 600x563
>>29110224
Your a failed normie/Cyborg
>>
File: 0739 - UHUfaDY.jpg (8 KB, 219x230) Image search: [Google]
0739 - UHUfaDY.jpg
8 KB, 219x230
>>29110175
NEET master race reporting in desu
>>
I am inbetween a failed normie and a cyborg, what does that make me?
>>
>>29110224
>fucked over 100 girls from online dating
i just can't take this seriously
you must be in brazil or thailand or something where morality is nonexistent
>>
i'm a robot/failed normie hybrid. i'm a failure but i don't blame society, i blame myself. i had a gf when i was 17 for a few months and we fugged a lot but that's long passed and i've been isolating from the world for about 5 years now. don't even know how to have a conversation anymore
>>
File: 1462673696647.png (188 KB, 1035x800) Image search: [Google]
1462673696647.png
188 KB, 1035x800
>>29110175
Voted
Failed normie here
>>
According to this picture I guess I'm a failed normie.
>>
>>29110263

Nope, I live in the USA

Also, I'm 5'8" and if I'm being honest, not that good looking (not fat though)
>>
>>29110260
a faggot. this board is for robots, leave, reeee etc.
>>
>>29110224
I'd say failed normie. The name sounds bad, but it's still better than being a robot.
>>
What if I'm a failed normie who has never been on a date? Am I actually a robot?
>>
I failed at being a normie, last two relationships I was cheated on, my last one was three years ago and I just cant put forth the effort anymore for such a shitty reward.

To learn that your gf had sex with a guy earlier in the day, just after you are done having sex with her just destroys the desire to be a "normie"
>>
>>29110286
you don't have social anxiety if you can talk to girls and get them to fuck you. you're just an attention whore that wants pity for a mental illness you don't have
>>
Cyborg. Most think I'm a normie but some see through me (you can tell when this happens once theh look at you like you are a serial killer). I am probably more insane than most here but you would not be able to tell unless insightful (or a woman...they seem to sense these things).
>>
I fucking hate spics. Can't wait for Trump to send them back.
>>
>>29110337
>you don't have social anxiety

LOL

Good one.

I'm just very very good at online game now.

I have fucked 0 girls from talking to first in person, never flirt with, have 0 friends, turn fucking red just paying for shit at a convenience store, and feel extremely nervous in most situations outside my house in general.
>>
>>29110260
I think it mostly depends on your dreams. Is it to get a higher status but more responsibilities, or lower status but a simpler life?
>>
Full on actual normie. I love the dank memes, but you guys can't be Dat Boi.
>>
>>29110339
Same. I get along better with men than I do girls. I always feel like women view me as 'off' in some intangible way.

counter-intuitive because all i desire in this world is female companionship
>>
Fembot.

I might have orbiters but I'm too autistic and incapable of maintaining friendships or any relationships that aren't with my mother.
>>
>>29110390

How many guys have you fucked/sucked in your life?
>>
>>29110379
Me as well...but I have to keep some distance and act "bro". That one awkward silence where they see into my mind tomb is the death knell.
>>
>>29110370
but you can still talk to women and get them to fuck you. you're an idiot
>>
>>29110403
she's either not going to answer, or make up a number ("it's just a number, they don't need to know!!")
>>
>>29110403
0. I'm a full virgin, no dick sucking or hand jobs.

I've never even held hands with a guy or kissed. Never had a bf. I don't even have male friends... except for you guys.
>>
File: 1378089828075.jpg (20 KB, 436x410) Image search: [Google]
1378089828075.jpg
20 KB, 436x410
>>29110224
how can you have EXTREME social anxiety but somehow woo women to have sex with you?
>>
File: new meme.png (37 KB, 247x399) Image search: [Google]
new meme.png
37 KB, 247x399
>>29110175
What if you're a girl, have never had a relationship or sex, are a complete fucking loser, have mental issues and have no friends?
>>
>>29110447

Are you ugly? Post pic (you can hide eyes or whatever)
>>
cyborgs are still virgins right?
>>
>>29110224
Normie.

People tend to underestimate the significance of a lost virginity when talking about things like this. Sure, people will say that someone is a normie if they've had sex, even if their life is shit, however this is usually done somewhat ironically or in a half-serious way.

But I'd say that it really is true. If you think about sex for what it is, the interaction involved, the emotion, the contact, the openness of it. Only normies are capable of such things.
>>
Guess I'm inbetween robot and cyborg.
>26 yo KHV, redpilled and kinda jaded.
>Personal relations are really hard.
>Can't keep eye contact when talking to people.
>Can't make small talk for the life of me.
>If I need to talk to women, there's a high chance of spagethi spillage.
>Career is fine, but only because I'm slightly above average in my job.
>>
>>29110451
>>29110441

I'm comfortable one-on-one and when it starts on the internet

Any other situation I'm a complete socially anxious fuck, talking in a high voice, messing up words, standing awkwardly, turning red for no reason at all, feeling like everyone is judging me, to the point I want to get right back to my room ASAP

>>29110493

You guys should all look into PUA shit (RSD), I know most of you prob think it's a scam but it worked for me, at least online
>>
>>29110476
Fembot. Sans the orbiters that seems to be a perfect fit, and I'm sure you could get orbiters if you wanted any.
>>
>>29110224
How did you manage to fuck so many girls? Are you extremely handsome?
>>
I'm robot other than the virgin thing. I've been lucky with female friends. Never a gf though and I've repulsed most women away from me in my life with my seething desperation.
>>
>>29110252
I'm not even a NEET but it's honestly my dream.
I haven't gone to school in months so I guess I am a NEET as for now.
Feels comfy, mane.
>>
>>29110523
I never got the concept of orbiters. Are they just male friends that buy you stuff? You'd have to be a Stacey to keep a guy around like that.
>>
File: images.png (10 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
images.png
10 KB, 208x243
Normie reporting in. Feels good man.
>>
>>29110519
fuck off Chad

commento originali
>>
>>29110489
cyborgs are kvs with friends
>>
>>29110478
>Are you ugly?
Probably. I've gotten mixed opinions.
>Post pic
No.
>>
>>29110542

Not at all.

As said, I'm 5'8" skinny as shit and literally have never had a girl even give me a flirty eye in real life

I'm just very good at expressing myself online and then once I meet I feel comfortable since I already have done
>>
failed normie
I don't understand how to interact with people and I end up just trying to follow rules and procedures really strictly which makes people think I'm an idiot or something so I try to mimic their language so they think I'm normal

I had several failed relationships in college but none after graduation. I don't think I'm capable of forming sincere connections with other people
>>
>>29110567
>You'd have to be a Stacey to keep a guy around like that.

You vastly underestimate the power of thirst in men.
>>
Robot on the path to being a cyborg. Hooray.
>>
File: 1445409351903.jpg (22 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1445409351903.jpg
22 KB, 650x650
Cyborgs are just normies/failed normies in denial honestly.
>>
File: 0066 - qj0zFyi.jpg (191 KB, 443x554) Image search: [Google]
0066 - qj0zFyi.jpg
191 KB, 443x554
>>29110567
I made fake accounts in WoW and pretended to be a girl and I got tons of free stuff, imagine how much I could have gotten if I had just a female voice.

No, you do not have to be a Stacy.
>>
>More Normies than Neets

I've lost faith in you
>>
>I'm a normie

Come at me nerrrrrrrrrrrds :^)
>>
>>29110633
You have to lose your virginity to be a normie or failed normie.
>>
>>29110175
>Wojak
>failed normie
Kill yourself.
>>
>>29110567
Me neither.

All male friends I have had in the past, I'm been open to dating, but they never did anything and I just end up with no friends soon. I've never had a guy from the internet buy me anything.

I need a fem senpai to teach me. I'm spending too much money on shit recently.

>>29110644
How? How do you bait them into buying stuff? Is it like 'oooh I wish I had THIS' over and over until someone does it, and then you have someone to milk? Pls teach me.
>>
>>29110659
If you're a virgin you're not a normie, maybe a failed normie, or just a robot/wizard/neet.
>>
>>29110175
>https://www.strawpoll.me/10418704
>only 11% said they were normies
90% of this board is full on normie
>>
>>29110712
see >>29110592
failed normies typically have some experience but just keep fucking up
>>
That cyborg description is nonsense. Cyborg and failed normie come down to the same thing: a guy who isn't a big enough loser to be a real robot, but nevertheless is still a loser compared to the average normie.
>>
>>29110644
Oh also, do you use fake photos? What caliber of fake photos?
>>
>>29110696

1. Make a Tumblr account
2. Post cute pics of yourself on it
3. Include your Amazon wishlist link on it

"Findom" is also a fetish where guys like being financially dominated
>>
>>29110696
Not him, but you literally just say you are a girl and the guy will start throwing gear at you if he's thirsty enough.

/r/'ing that green text about the guy who pretended to he a girl for 7 months and made friends with another "girl" and formed a lesbian relationship only to discover the other girl was a man too.
>>
>>29110175
Only failed normies come to this site. A Tru Normie wouldn't be able to deal with the thoughts expressed here. And, no, having a boring job, generic appearance, and snorefest gf doesn't make you a normie if you're browsing 4Chan.
>>
None of those describe me. What the fuck am I?
>>
>>29110696
It's not about the way you convince them, it's about who you try to convince and then it's easy. You have to find the most desperate guys. If it's something IRL expensive then you can string them along with the online girlfriend routine.

Also what >>29110751 said.
>>
>>29110175
I'm a fembot NEET
>>
>>29110175
I'm what most people I guess would call a normie. Tall, rich, smart, goes to a good college, etc etc. I go to parties and concerts and hang out with my friends, listen to music and take drugs. I can feel the "normie identified" stare when I look into the eyes of any loser I know in real life.

The success, however, it hollow - I've been unlucky with women, and can never shake the nagging feeling that I'm not having that great a time, that I should have more friends, that I'm the lowest one around. That I'm always the least likely guy to bring a girl to hang out with, that I get left home when everyone else goes to the beach.

I just want a fast life and some success with women, but I can never make a relationship stick and therefore haven't gone far with that many women - I've still never had sex sober, not for lack of trying but because I can't get a girl to. I don't know how many times I've laid alone awake wondering how I can be a normie in all these ways but still can't get girls. I don't know how many times I've fallen asleep alone a room away from some happy couple.

I wonder what this makes me, besides insecure obviously.
>>
>>29110733
If you're a virgin you have zero success and are pretty much a complete loser, aka a robot.
>>
so If i dont want a gf or dont care to have social live does that make me a neet??
>>
Based on these definitions the one that fits me best is NEET, however I am not a literal NEET as I am a student.
>>
>14 normies

disgusting tbqh famalam
>>
>>29110749
No you don't have to do that. Literally just say you're a girl and speak "girly" (as in, use PC terms instead of derogatory slurs) and that's enough for the desperate bunch.
>>
File: 1462709863349.png (30 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1462709863349.png
30 KB, 633x758
>>29110175
i am a failed normie, but i only had one long 4yr old , relationship (failed ofc) . I hope it still counts though.
>>
If you had a career but were separated due to a disability getting worse over time and you are legit disabled, are you a NEET? What is that, just disabled?

>inb4 kill yourself
>>
>>29110770
>boo hoo i'm hollow and life is bland garbage
>b-but i'm not a failed normie i swear
You are a failed normie, just more boring than the average one.
>>
>fembot is an option
I refuse to vote
>>
>>29110824
When I asked "what is that" - I didn't mean what is a neet. It looks like I asked that when I re-read it.
>>
>>29110175
I am a normie, but I don't come here to laugh at you. I like the music and the comfy threads and sometimes I find the mental gymnastics fascinating.

When I was going through terrible strife, original barkeep at the feels and frogs really helped me.

But mostly I just lurk these days. Occasionally I will try to help someone if they ask for advice specially from a lurking normie. I always try to be patient and non judgmental.
>>
>>29110774
Aren't you just a normie then? If you're doing good in college then that's still being successful.

>>29110824
I'd say /r9k/ NEET is more about being content with being considered a burden on society. You can still be disabled and be respected. So I'd say normie unless some other definition suits you better.
>>
File: fvbpwywvz4mdlkeadmef.jpg (46 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
fvbpwywvz4mdlkeadmef.jpg
46 KB, 640x426
does anyone else laugh when they see the picture of the neet pepe while reading the description? that smug fucker

pepe knows some insanely funny secret to life we are all oblivious too
>>
File: 1463297156360.gif (2 MB, 490x478) Image search: [Google]
1463297156360.gif
2 MB, 490x478
Where is JUST?
>>
>>29110904
Thanks for the information. I would have to go with cyborg/failed normie/neet hybrid because I can go to college but don't, I am legit disabled thus burdening society, but I also worked on the books for 16 years so I paid plenty of taxes. Fuck man I'll just call myself a loser. I'm here for the memes and because you guys are my best friend.
>>
>>29110914
He's comfy as fuck too. I didn't laugh the first time but I did immediately upon checking the image a second time
>>
>>29110175
Normie checkin' in losers. I come here every day to laugh at you
>>
>>29110175
I don't really think I fit into any of those. I think society could be better but don't blame it for my problems (it was just made by and for people very different from me), I've never had a gf, want one, but honestly don't need one. My dream would be to have the financial means to own a cramped and cyperpunk (hi-tech low-life) house where me and others could do drugs and lan at while also being able to hitch-hike around the world and make music and movies.

fuck, I just want to get high and watch old tv all day with a wife and some bros while running a not-for-profit film and music archive.
>>
I'd say robot, but I've hit the point where I no longer desire a gf or any intimate relationship. I've found contentment in my disconnection from society.
>>
File: 1443419742686.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1443419742686.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>having friends
>having a girlfriend
>being a woman
fucking normies REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29111104
Wanted to add that I have a job so I'm non NEET, though I would be if I was able.
>>
>>29111061
You sound like either a failed normie or a normie. Both of those are better than being a robot.

>>29111140
>I'm non NEET, though I would be if I was able.
I'd say you're a cyborg.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1461934876257.jpg (52 KB, 652x822) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1461934876257.jpg
52 KB, 652x822
Cyborg here...
I didn't know that I can identify with something in this place
>>
>>29110175
>disgusting
not really
>impressive list of mental health issues
ding ding ding
>multiple orbiters
les neet so no
>likes to think she's undateable
used to

ehh I'll vote for it anyway
>>
fembot. said impressive list of mental illnesses includes bpd and npd
>>
>>29110175
where do i fall, guys?

>29 year old virgin in every sense of the word
>been on a couple first dates, that obviously went nowhere
>still live at home
>outside of work, i spend most of my time alone playing video games, or hanging out with my parents - so i generally like spending time alone
>have no friends outside of work - even then i don't have a close relationship with them
>have two degrees
>generally don't care about society - just want to stay home and drink instead of working or whatever
>have no responsibilities outside of work

i'm some some sort of mix between NEET (in the "don't care about society" bit, not being a literal NEET), robot, and failed normie

i'd wager i'm a failed normie, but yeah
>>
File: NEETblueshade.jpg (108 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETblueshade.jpg
108 KB, 409x409
Comfy NEETs report in!
>>
File: r9k.jpg (1 MB, 2400x1800) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
1 MB, 2400x1800
>>29111547
Sounds pretty robot to me, The chart OP posted is pretty vague to be honest though I've always liked pic related a lot better.
>>
Diagnose me

Good job
Awesome dog
Multiple hobbies
Do well with women
No friends
Go out to bars alone and still have a good time
Do a bunch of normie shit with women I date
Can function at parties decently well
No friends
Many acquaintances
Decent at smalltalk always make acquaintances at dog parks, bars, etc
No friends
Slight social anxiety but I deal with it
No fucking friends
>>
>>29111610
Still a normie unless it seriously depresses you to not have friends, in which case you're a failed normie.
>>
>>29111184
>I'd say you're a cyborg.

I get why you'd think that, but I don't think I fit.

I live with my parents in a situation where they are dependent on my income to an extent and I don't make enough to live on my own. I also have undiagnosed mental disorders that have caused me growing up to isolate myself from others and be incapable of having any sort of relationship. I've never had any romantic interests and I haven't had a real life friend in 10 years (am 23).

So I'm not successful in any sense but I don't particularly care to be anyway, beyond securing my own comfort.

When I said I'd prefer to be NEET, it's because work forces me to interact with others, the only part of working that I dislike. I have no real issue with working regardless of how mind numbing and boring it can be.
>>
>>29110175
>the majority is cyborgs
This board is dead
>>
File: abstract.jpg (46 KB, 680x684) Image search: [Google]
abstract.jpg
46 KB, 680x684
I feel like I don't fit into any of these archetypes, although cyborg is probably the most accurate. Diagnose me /r9k/:

>Hold down a job that requires extensive social interaction and I'm pretty good at it (schedule varies but I'm practically working full time)

>In education for career during time off (commercial pilot's license)

>Still live at home with my parents and two younger sisters, and we have a good relationship.

>Very limited social interaction, small number of friends who I mostly talk to online because our work and school schedules prevent us from ever meeting in person anymore (adulthood sucks)

>Never go out of my own accord on my days off, if I'm not studying I'm in my room at home on my computer

>Not retarded socially but bad at making conversation

>Absolutely terrified of talking to women, 22 years old and I've never even had a female friend. None have ever approached me or paid any attention to me of their own accord either.

>Suffer from moderately severe anxiety and moderate but chronic depression, not taking medication.
>>
>Failed NEET
>>
Fembot, but i'm not disgusting :( also 0 orbiters, whatever the fuck that means
>>
>>29110175
NEET race reporting in
>>
What if r9k was filled with Normies that laughed at each-other because they thought that they were NEETs?
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 480x358
I guess I'm a cyborg, I'm good looking, have a decent job sand have slept with lots of women. I also, watch lots of anime, build Gunpla, and have no real friends.
>>
>In University
>have multiple close friends
>can have regular conversations
>good hygeine, dress alright

BUT
>am a manlet
>22 kissless virgin
>>
>>29110329
This happened to me. My first gf was cheating on me with a Chad who never wanted to date her but used her for sex. Crushed my soul and 4 years later I am still not fully recovered.
>>
File: 134584.jpg (67 KB, 488x583) Image search: [Google]
134584.jpg
67 KB, 488x583
>>29110175
Who else cyborg here. I just want to live on NEET bux and die
>>
Cyborg here. Never really post mostly just lurk
>>
>>29110175
I put normie because I work and I'm not a virgin, I'm as close to neet though.

btw if that's the definition of robot then robots are cancer, by far the worst part of this board. death to robots!
>>
>>29110175
NEET here. I got tons of dick when I was a teen and into early 20's then I got fat, got sober, and embraced being alone. I don't envy people who have to work long hours.
>>
File: vomiting cat.jpg (37 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
vomiting cat.jpg
37 KB, 540x960
>Cyborg in the lead

The majority of people here see the definition "has a successful career and personal life" and believe it applies to them. AKA a normie. Christ, I never thought it was this bad.

GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Failed normie here, everytime i'm starting new page in my life, still couldn't make it lel.
>>
I truly wish I was a NEET
>>
>>29110519
Why don't you just apply what you do online to real life situations?
>>
>>29110329
>>29112226

Same. First girlfriend at 15; got cheated on with multiple guys, then broken up and left for one of them. I tried to kill myself and dropped out of high school as a result.

Became a recluse only to break free of it a year later when I fell for a grill online who moved to go to a college in my town and we dated for 2 years until the exact same thing happened; cheated on me with multiple guys, left me for one of them.

Got utterly crushed by this and didn't think there was ever any recovery until I fell crazily hard for a literal 10/10 goddess who somehow was just as crazy for me. Problem was, she lived on the other side of the country. I flew out to see her 4 times in the next year and we had a long term relationship that I honestly thought was going to last. Needless to say, it didn't. She found someone IRL halfway through and dated us both in secret until I eventually found out when the guy found out about me and sent me a bunch of messages on Facebook threatening me. Got left for another guy once again and only hear from her on rare occasions since then when they're on "breaks" because she says her boyfriend gets extremely jealous and checks her phone so she can't talk to me etc etc

>mfw when last girlfriend was in 2008-2009
>mfw STILL hung up on her and crushed over it
>mfw can't feel any love or affection for anyone else
>mfw could never trust anyone again even if I wanted to, including her if she miraculously left him and came back to me
>mfw resigned to my fate of being miserable and alone and heartbroken for the rest of my life
>mfw no face
>>
File: 1461397098790.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1461397098790.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>29110370
>turn fucking red just paying for shit at a convenience store
I didn't need to feel this feel rn
>>
>>29110175
i've been all of them
>>
I guess I'm a robot. But I don't blame society, I only blame myself.
>>
>>29110175

On that fine line between cyborg and failed normie
>>
Holy shit I just realized I've became a cyborg over the last few months.
>>
>>29110175
Neither. Well, i am mostly shut-in exept work(i need it, we dont have neetbux here and my mother wont provide me anymore), and one friend from school who works with me. I mostly interact with him and mom, sometimes with collegues but just for work. I have no interest in social life or girls. All my free time i spend in my room
>>
>>29110897
Hey, how about bringing the frog and feels tavern? I haven't seen one in awhile, not since the OP with an illness that destroys mobility (i forgot what it's called, i'm an idiot) left because he can't type anymore.
I wish he's fine.
>>
I don't really blame society but I sure as fuck am not any of those other things...
>>
File: iuuniuhn.jpg (62 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
iuuniuhn.jpg
62 KB, 960x720
I think we need a new mor flavor in the r9k plate.
See I am a full robot except i don't blame society I blame me, I am awuful person.

But I would like to be cyborg sometimes.I wanna leave this.

what happens?
>>
File: 1463427851490-r9k.jpg (21 KB, 326x255) Image search: [Google]
1463427851490-r9k.jpg
21 KB, 326x255
I am The Super Autist
>>
>>29110175
Robot, of course

Anyone care? No
>>
I'm a NEET. So proud of myself. <3
>>
>tall and very attractive male
>high paying job with great benefits
>extremely athletic, competed at the national level in college
>own my house at 25
Despite this, all I want to do is watch anime and play video games 24/7. Does that make me a Cyborg?
>>
>>29111727
On the outside you would appear successful and normal but on the inside you are a total mess. You are definitely a cyborg.
>>
>>29110175
Accidentally voted normie instead of cyborg
>>
>>29114608
robot instead of cyborg*

I should really get some fucking sleep.
>>
>>29110175

>in college
>work shitty job
>older married women flirt with me often
>some can tell I'm a beta and flirt very aggressively
>girls my age are disgusted by me
>listen to vaporwave constantly all day
>no other hobbies

What am I r9k? Am I a fucking normie because ugly creeps flirt with me every now and then?
>>
I guess I'm somewhere between Robot and Failed Normie. I have my own place and a good job, but I'm a massive sperg who everyone avoids at work. Also I've never dated and I'm still a virgin. 24 years old.

Outside of work, I barely have any social life and spend the majority of time in my apartment.
>>
>>29110175
Who here /HydraModeFailedNormie/?
I keep just almost it and then getting ostracized for my looks/voice/etc.
I was so close a couple year ago.
But no matter how many times I get rejected for my inherent defects, I keep trying again with new people.
>>
>>29114797
>almost it
*almost making it
>>
I was a neet before it was cool

You'll niggas be posing
>>
File: trumpglasses.jpg (68 KB, 535x535) Image search: [Google]
trumpglasses.jpg
68 KB, 535x535
Just neet, i dont gove shit about social neurotypical garbage
>>
File: 1408524805369.png (145 KB, 456x600) Image search: [Google]
1408524805369.png
145 KB, 456x600
>>29110175
robot for now, NEET soon
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
>>29114034
Same, glad to meet you
>>
Robot reporting in, who else a robot?
>>
Diagnose me:
I have a pretty normal social life,I used to have anxiety and drank antidepressants for a while,but I feel as if no one gives a fuck about me.

Also I get tired of most people and prefer to spend most of time playing vidya but there are a few people for who I really care
>>
What category do I fall under?
>14
>never had a gf
>have friends but don't really hang out with them outside of school
>spend my free time playing video games and being on the internet
>don't have any sort of job
>>
>>29115453
You fall into the catergory of underage
GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29115453
minecraft. plo
>>
>>29110175
Robot + NEET ?
>>
>>29110437
>>29110379

I get along with women and have no trouble at all with them, but I don't have any real guy friends. I'm always on the periphery of social groups. The fox and the grapes.
>>
>>29115453
for real, get out. You are not welcomed here.
>>
>>29110175
>no fat fembot option
they are the worst posters on this board
>>
>>29110175
A mix of robot/failed normie and cyborg
>Great job
>ok personal life
>virgin
>Don't really want a simpler life
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>29110175
This is my type: NEET.
>>
>>29110175
reminder that NEETs run this board
reminder that NEETs are the ONLY true robots
>>
File: 54654654646641.gif (478 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
54654654646641.gif
478 KB, 500x348
You got it all fucking wrong.

>Robot
Can't socialize and doesn't want to socialize
>Cyborg
Can socialize just fine, but doesn't want to socialize
(Many deluded people in this group though who can't actually socialize but like to tell themselves that)
>Failed Normie
Can't socialize, but wants to socialize
>Normie
Can socialize and does it
>>
cyborgs in the context of what the OP picture writes heavily implies failed normie.
>>
I don't have girl problems or school problems or family problems or work problems or friend problems, but I'm always lonely and overwhelmed and spend a lot of time moping on r9k and other places between adderall fuelled work binges

does this make me a cyborg?
>>
>>29110175
im a neetfag
>>
>>29116048
>neets constantly talking about being extremely successful outside of anything related to work
>we're true robots guys
>>
I study at university, have interests in math,physics,general science,nerd-type things electronics,programming,linux etc.

but I have bad looks so I don't socialize much,orbiting a girl or looking for a girlfriend

no porn, watch anime but don't daily

I'm KHV never had gf or kissed a girl
that's why I think I'm a robot

I don't know which of these I'm
tell me r9k
Thread replies: 159
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.