[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have to watch couples day in and out since i work in retail
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: 1465267097484617822023.jpg (783 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1465267097484617822023.jpg
783 KB, 2560x1440
I have to watch couples day in and out since i work in retail to get me through college.

Watch and be reminded every fucking day how i am alone. Ive tried everything, I bought clothes to feel and heighten my self worth, chance and bebeore social. Become a funny guy people like hanging around.

NONE OF IT HAS WORKED, NOT FUCKING ONE. IVE DONE EVERYTHIN YET I AM ALONE THIS ISNT FAIR ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR.

WHY MUST I BE SUBJECT TO THIS BULLSHIT AND CHEAP REALITY

Im fucking 20, i wasted my teens trying to have pussy ill never get to have that experience of sex during my teens best i did was lose my first kiss to a fucking lunatic.

I hate my race and skin, im not even happy being myself cuse it has gotten me nowhere but the ground.

Friends say " just calm down man", and "bro, shell come you have to be patient".

They can swallow a fat fucking cock I hate everyone and after looking at elliots clips i may as well go out like him. Life is worth so little to a nigger like me. Fucking killing is in my blood right. I want to fucking cry and wallow in my own grave. i envy every white man I see.i envy every couple i serve. I hate myself more than anyone else. I just dont want to live here anymore
>>
File: image.png (236 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
236 KB, 640x1136
My hair be red like a cherry
Bitch u kno it's lil boat
All of them niggas wanna be us
>>
at least you have a job my nig

i have no social skills whatsover, im a dumbfuck and unattractive
>>
I'm white, 25 and not doing any better than you. Its not your race. We just suck.
>>
IKTF
me at 16:
>normies: dont worry bro! When your 18 youll get alll the chicks you just need to losen up! youll be laughimg about this by then!
me at 18:
>normies: things will be different now that you graduated and soon youll have a gf!
me at 21
>normies: this is perfectly normal dude! the right girl will come along
>tfw now 22 virgin
>>
>>29110119

>friends

>>>/soc/
>>>/out/
>>
File: 1598479812134789.gif (19 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1598479812134789.gif
19 KB, 645x773
We shall rise, my dear friend. Wait and see.
>>
>>29110119
Jesus Christ dude, I didn't get my first piece of ass till I was 22. Sack up, get healthy, do your best to do what you love. I'm sure there's something in this world you want more than a sloppy fish hole for 5 minutes. Fucking sack up and follow your dreams, accomplish a goal. The harder you try to fuck sluts the harder you're making it for yourself.
>>
>>29110344
best advice right there anon
>>
>>29110119
literally just focus on making money and don't love hoes, that's how every black guy gets bitches
>>
>>29110344
Youre right, youre very right. There are things i want to do more than sex. Ive focused on them all my life while i battled the inner trama of seeing everyone else enjoy the pleasures of sex, companionship and love. I cant keep just ignoring it. It keeps fucking banging on my head telling me how many missed opportunities.

Im losing myself every day to this anon
>>
>>29110267
this
the beta uprising is happening soon
unfortunately for op niggers won't be tolerated
>>
>>29110431
You and I have something in common it seems. We both seem to spend a good deal of time and emotional energy worrying about the past. That will literally do nothing but cripple you. Okay, so you haven't fucked anyone yet. You're getting an education, you're employed, you're working on goals and moving along in life. Not everyone is on the same timeline. Some folks start college at 25, some lose their virginity at 21.
It's all okay. What you're going through is not something awful and strange, and you'll be okay buddy.

Also, cut that self hatred shit out. Be proud of your skin buddy, you look like a handsome enough guy. You're biology does not determine your destiny my man. Stay focused.
>>
>>29110156
I keep dem hoes like a fairy ayyy lmao, lil boat.

>>29110119
Lol, I remember you from a couple of years ago. Honestly thought you killed yourself, NiggaChan.

Since you haven't, cheer up and go make some more YoYo view breh OR ER AND MAKE THE NORMIE SCUM PAY.
>>
>>29110344
I didnt get my first piece of ass until.
Wait.. I never got Any ass and I'm 29.
>>
>>29110119
Man, I would be your friend. I understand and try to propagate that there are huge differences between a black man and a nig. Please don't look up to Elliot. You have more potential and the key to unlock it than he had man. If you are in SC, I would gladly wingman for you anytime. If you don't, then I will gladly he a third party or friend you can talk to and receive honest feedback from, anytime man. No pressure though. Just trying to help out because iktf
>>
>>29110628
Keep trying sempai.
>>
>>29110628
Do you still hope to lose your virginity someday. I'm almost 23 and I've pretty well lost hope that I'll ever be with a girl.
>>
Be clean and put yourself out there. Don't be so obsessed with sex and you won't be such a creep. You're detached from reality.
>>
>>29110660
Me too and I'm 25.
>>
op you need to chill the fuck out and breathe

quit your lame ass job, get a manual labor job, fuck some prostitute and get it over with, and live your fucking life my dude

you need to remember in 5 years from now you'll be looking back on this moment and be laughing at yourself for ever getting this pumped up
>>
Reported to the FBI and Homeland Security.

;^)
>>
>>29110119
that's called a terrorist nigger
>>
>>29110691
This, fucking this

Every non chad has at some point felt beliguered to the point where everything feel hopeless. It's insane to keep putting yourself in a certain frame of mind if it keeps failing you.

Seriously, the idea that a dumb smelly pussy is the thing that's getting you so depressed is pretty lame. I understand it, I've been there, but you're gonna look back on this feeling and cringe at how lame it is.
>>
I'd be your friend nigga-kun
no need to hate on your race too

>>29110599
he has an account? i'd suscribe desu. better than the piece of shit normie eggman.
>>
>>29110119
Just give up man.

I for one embraced my destiny and here I am a happy 32 y/o wizard.

Apply for autismbux and enjoy life
>>
>>29110628
Achieve wizard hood anon
>>
>>29110628

honestly bro that is sad
>>
how are you black and a virgin?

blackbots, please explain. where all the hoodrats at? are you guys virgins because you grew up in secluded/middleclass neighborhoods?
>>
>>29110119
Stop being a faggot nigga and lower your standards , then you'll get some puss. Also niggers get hella puss because of their ahlpa-ness. Pretend to be ahlpa or get low tier puss ya shit skin bastard
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x307
>>29110550
Gtfo all robots are welcome since we all goth rough the same ordeal
>>29110119
Just tell them hi, it worked for me anon and I am 5'2 2/10 at best
>>
>>29110817
No friends, no reason to leave the house besides work
>>
>>29110783
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFingerDawg
>>
>>29110835
NiggaChan legit has assburgers, stop being mean.
>>
File: 1452934128472.jpg (30 KB, 316x202) Image search: [Google]
1452934128472.jpg
30 KB, 316x202
>>29110550
>the beta uprising is happening soon
WHEN
I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE THIS ANYMORE
WHEN WHEN WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29110817
Some of us blackbots just cant get black hoodrats cause we want an actual love life and sadly black women are the LAST to ever date and love a black man
>>
>>29110817
>blackbots, please explain. where all the hoodrats at?
They don't post on 4chan, or at least not on /r9k/.
Most anons here are here because they're genuinely broken.
Frankly, while I may not be a virgin, I wish I was, I'd rather be khv for the rest of my life than be legitimately broken.
>>
>>29110928
Looks like you had friends in hs tho

you had it more easy than a lot of people here

also hoes arent worth losing your life for.

Robot farm communities when?
>>
>>29110928
So I shoudnt tell the faggot the truth he needs to hear
K
>>
>had his first kiss
NORMIES GET OUT
>>
File: 69-eyes.jpg (199 KB, 864x715) Image search: [Google]
69-eyes.jpg
199 KB, 864x715
>>29110861
>we all goth
>>
>>29110119

Wow kiddo you're dumb ass fuck, congratulations you've now ended up on an FBI watchlist...they might even come to your house lol. I bet you didn't even have the audacity to post this shit through a proxy server. You realize there have been MULTIPLE instances of people shooting up a place right after announcing it on 4chan? Do you honestly think the jokes about the FBI monitoring this site is a joke? HELL FUCKING NO!

All because you couldn't get some pussy? Well congratulations you made shit worse now, have fun the next time you go to an airport and you get pulled to the side for "random screening" lol.

I used to be like you until I stopped being a bitch and starting getting pussy left and right...two years later I realize how much of a waste of time all those women were. Women are vapid creatures who only drain your emotional energy and stop you from achieving greatness. They're not worth the time honestly I wish I realized that sooner. Fuck women, find a craft : music, visuals, coding, literature, content curation, or physical excellence. These are all worthwhile things to invest your time into - not women. Besides once you achieve greatness the women will come regardless, and unlike now once you achieve some hard goals you won't be dependent on one woman for sex.
>>
>>29110119
Date yo'self.
Love yourself first. Find everything you're looking for externally, internally. Cultivate your happiness and self and interests to a point where you don't need others. Then try some to maybe share that with others. And maybe they'll think you're hot shit, cuz you don't even need them. You just want them.

YOU're the high value property. Pretend like the real social rules and boundaries of you living your life as you want don't exist, and try to live and act accordingly, within your moral and ethical boundaries.

Anything is possible, really. It just isn't easy.

Success is a drop of water in the bucket everyday until it's overflowing with water.
>>
>>29110119
I hope you're behind seven proxies friendo
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.