[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do people think they need money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
why do people think they need money
>>
>>29110112
because money = survivability. People are scared of death and want to live.
>>
Because this world runs on money. It is a necessary evil.

I wish money wasnt needed and everything was free, but it's not that way.
>>
>>29110112
Because capitalism and social constructs. These aren't the prairies anymore.
>>
>>29110112
Money is societies blood, anon.
If not for the trade system that is money, we'd either be hunting or would have died long ago, you know since some robots just aren't cut out for a more hostile way of life.
>>
i wish food was free but that mles me seem like a loser scum. id like to travel on foot and not have to worry about finding money
>>
>>29111444
I've read about people who travel with no money, however you have to be social.
So fuck that.
I've always loved money because I like how easy it makes dealing with random strangers.
You want my car? K gimme money
You want food?
You want blowjob?
etc etc.
Its so fucking easy once you have it, and the only problem is just acquiring and budgeting enough to get shit you want.
>>
>>29110112
I need a fucking controller to my xbox senpai
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.