[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: CiyDM11VEAEAFIE.jpg (56 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
CiyDM11VEAEAFIE.jpg
56 KB, 600x480
How do you respond to a person calling you "A waste of life"?
>>
You're absolutely, right. And then you stare at them until they leave the room.
>>
It's hard to say anything back when it's the truth because you would just sound bitter.
>>
>>29109946
>How do you respond to a person attempting to communicate with you?
>>
>And?
originalyidzitdiyrsiyxiyrxiyx
>>
>"Is there a manual of how life is suppose to be lived?"
>>
>>29109973
Thats what trevor philips would do
>>
>>29110368
>Hands you a bible
>>
>>29110524
>"Oh so everything in this book, every passage you read, you took to heart and modeled your life after? You didn't fuck before marriage, you've never been envious of someone, you never went to outback steak house and gluttoned, you never sat your ass around the house instead of fixing a community?"
>>
>A waste of who's life? your life? this is my life i can do what a please with it. And don't tell me you're living yours to it's fullest. Go suck a dick
tfw when i only say these things in my head after the argument has happened
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.