[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you seriously think about stefan molyneux ? i genuinely
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg (53 KB, 630x641) Image search: [Google]
Stefan_Molyneux_2014-02-10.jpg
53 KB, 630x641
what do you seriously think about stefan molyneux ?

i genuinely enjoy some of his content like parts of his "truth about" series and his "an honest conversation with" series

do you think he would sympathise with the robots ? i think he once said that women who breed with assholes are traitors to virtue which kind of represents some of the streams here
>>
>>29109788
I don't know if you've noticed this, but most robots are assholes, just for different reasons.

I do sympathize with those of us who have kind souls and are just unlucky.
>>
>>29109788
He has had NEETs and MGTOWs on the call in show
>>
He lays the bait very well, but you need to take everything he says with a grain of salt.
>>
Libertarians are retards and wastes of life to the last man.
>>
File: 1465191331277.jpg (237 KB, 598x792) Image search: [Google]
1465191331277.jpg
237 KB, 598x792
He's getting pretty redpilled lately. I give him a year until

>The truth about Julius Evola
>The truth about Adolf Hitler
>>
>>29110826
I feel the same. There's some little bits and pieces of what he says that make sense and those parts match up pretty much the same with PUA or redpill people as well, even though he takes a less "just be a fucking douchebag chad and you'll get pussy" approach to it all. But he puts so much of his politics into it and seems so high and mighty about it all.

When I first heard him it sounded great since I really didn't find the PUA and redpill talkers all that helpful. I really don't want to be chad, chad is a douchebag lowlife. But then the whole presidential election thing happened and it just turned into MRA/libtard drivel.
>>
>>29109788
Is he posting these? Fuck he is spergy and annoying. Why does he have any fanbase? I hope this fad passes.
>>
>>29111427
>swallowing the seventy year old propaganda of a defunct German party is being enlightened somehow
>>
robots should watch this
firsthand experience with hypergamous sluts from chad stripper
https://youtu.be/UY5lYjfFHYg
>>
He makes some great points about women and his guests (interviews) are great.
It's a shame that most people would never listen because it'd mean changing their own behavior.
>>
File: tumblr_nkwzu3PpMK1tduuewo2_500.jpg (46 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkwzu3PpMK1tduuewo2_500.jpg
46 KB, 500x375
>>29109788
He's a racist crypto-fascist bigot
>>
WHOLE
DOLLAR
>>
>>29111584
not an argument

oreganocomment
>>
Honestly, I think he's a cultist. His views on parenting make me disregard any of his other viewpoints.
>>
>>29111603
The OP didn't ask for an argument it asked for an opinion.
>>
>>29109788
He hosts some great interviews and his "truth about" series are pretty good, but when left to his own devices his head can go awfully far up his own ass.
>>
>>29111634
Elaborate?

Very original post
>>
>>29111643
That's a /pol/ meme bruh.
>>
>>29111584
>crypto-fascist

That was Buckley.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY_nq4tfi24
>>
>>29109788
am i the only one who thinks he has the most cunty punchable face in the universe?
>>
>>29111738
>implying buckley wasn't the most based conservative of the 20th century
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndSyIkf79Tg
This guy brings up some good points
>>
>>29109788
>thinks hate speech is free speech

he is a dangerous white supremacist and he should be launched into space far away from here
>>
>>29111810
Classical libtard hre.

Nothing wrong with hate speech as long as it doesn't violate the clear and present danger clause.

Ignoramuses should be gassed though. But only voluntarily.
>>
>>29109788
He's real creepy. Some of what he says makes sense in theory but it's so quickly derailed into crazy-town that you have a difficult time taking it seriously. He shares that trait with Ayn Rand but what makes Molyneaux different is that he almost seems to encourage kids to resent their parents and any authority in their lives. He's also borderline tinfoil hat so...there ya go. I bet he's a pedo but that's just my guess.
>>
>>29112249

I think he just hates his mom because she abused him.
>>
>>29112378
From his stories his mom actually sounds a lot like my mom.
Makes sense really.
>>
>>29111752
Nope. I have to agree with you on that.

I actually like following this guy because it's interesting to listen and find holes in his arguments.
He makes some good points, but his bias is very clearly right wing. But the problem is many of the same character flaws he finds with the people he's make "the truth about" videos on are also present in right wing figures. Then we just end up going full circle and reach the conclusion that everyone is an asshole with an agenda.
>>
I agree with him that massive immigration only displaces a population, rather than add to it, however my reason for believing in this is because the value of the dollar is usually either stable or falling in value. So of course economically, money has to be effectively displaced or lost to accommodate newcomers. It's a sad fact of life, but I don't think it necessarily means we should turn away immigrants. I think it means we should work harder as a nation to make superior product to raise the value of our currency.

And continuing with the logic of population/wealth displacement, this gives a reason precisely why not to vote for Donald Trump. He's literally worth billions and married to a foreigner who only has her green card out of marriage. He has children with this woman. That's a huge fraction of US Capital sitting in the hands of one immigrant family alone, and this guy has the audacity to complain about Mexicans getting food stamps.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.