[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like watching some movies. Can you robots recommend some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1406504374553.jpg (71 KB, 356x264) Image search: [Google]
1406504374553.jpg
71 KB, 356x264
I feel like watching some movies.
Can you robots recommend some /r9k/ tier movies?
>>
Beautiful Mind

Room

The Revenant

Those are my most recent watches that I really enjoyed. Best watched knowing nothing about them beforehand.
>>
Buffalo 66 is good
>>
>>29109649
Before I Disappear
>>
File: robotcore.jpg (2 MB, 2400x2141) Image search: [Google]
robotcore.jpg
2 MB, 2400x2141
thsi is all required robot watching
>>
Blue Valentine makes you happy to be single.
>>
>>29109649
Breakfast Club :^)

if you can identify with any of the characters

if you can't, that's ok because of the moral of the story
>>
Nice.

Thanks for the recommendations fellow robots.
>>
I just watched the Hateful Eight the other day. Pretty damn good, even if its made by a beta nu-male cuck.

Another good movie I watched recently was For Your Eyes Only, one of the better James Bond films starring Roger Moore
>>
The Piano Teacher (2001)
just suffocating
>>
Eraserhead is essential for robots
>>
Training Day
>>
>>29109879
Synecdoche N.Y.
David Holzman's Diary
Suicide Letter (I think? It's a foreign film...)
(Orig) Oldboy
Funny Games
Snowpiercer
Southland Tales
Existentz
Palindromes
>>
>29109649
Just binge watch twin peaks
>>
>>29111387
Second.

Also, on series.
Elfin Lied
Kill La Kill
(even if u don't like anime. Trust me.)
>>
>>29110272
This movie is a just an art-house meme spouted by people to make them feel better about wasting an hour and a half of their lives.
>>
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead is pretty good. The full movie should be on YouTube for free.
>>
Aguirre, the Wrath of God

Even if you hate the movie you'll enjoy how great the scenery looks. Le Feu Follet and Peeping Tom are good older robot-y films too
>>
all of the All Night Long movies
>>
Combat Shock was pretty good the directors cut has a different name I can't remember
>>
Brazil.
If someone streams it in an hour and a half I'd be down to watch.
>>
>>29109649
The Lobster or The Double

Lobster is literally /r9k/: the dating simulator: the film.
>>
I used to really like indie movies like Wristcutters and the chumbscrubber they used to make so many of those crappy teenager movies
>>
Try Shame. One of the better robot movies I've seen in a while. Similar to American psycho in some ways, but very much it's own thing.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK