[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>some robot posts about actual mental illness >thread gets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.png (113 KB, 1247x462) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
113 KB, 1247x462
>some robot posts about actual mental illness
>thread gets deleted by mods

I think it's safe to say that the mods are nothing but boipusi loving faggots that masturbate to feminine penises all day while mommy is making them tendies.
Fuck you for destroying this board.
>>
nobody cares about made up illnesses. stay mad fuc boi
>>
the OP probably deleted it
the mentally ill do rash things
>>
>>29109784
I think (think) that you can't delete your own thread anymore, only posts
>>
>>29109579
>Advice threads belong on /adv/
explicitly forbidden in the rules
>>
>>29109876
fag threads belong in /lgbt/
>>
>>29109784
This guy is right
Sorry anon I was the OP. I got a bunch of very nice responses but I took sleeping pills like the other anon recommended and didn't want to keep the thread up and look like an asshole by not responding to anyone else who dropped in to give supportive/helpful words.

Didn't mean to cause a problem. Now lying in bed trying to sleep.
>>
>>29109957
you can't sleep reading a computer screen
>>
>>29109957
It's alright then.

I'm the one that told you to take sleeping pills, take care anon.
>>
File: 1465150052535.gif (478 KB, 500x348) Image search: [Google]
1465150052535.gif
478 KB, 500x348
>try wizchan hoping it'll be better
>post on any board
>faggot mods move/delete my threads
>try to get help because ill be homeless in 2 weeks
>gets pitched to a dead board despite breaking no rules
>mfw the entire site is pre-robot resurrection r9k REEEEtards and manchildren hugboxing to avoid reality

they expect you to roleplay being a fat dunce or be banned.
>>
>>29109978
I'm on my phone waiting for the meds to kick in.
>>
>>29109995
>being this close to quads of eternal peace
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.