[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how cringe is this text r9k? its 3am and im slightly drunk tbqhwy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: asdasd.png (16 KB, 858x231) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.png
16 KB, 858x231
how cringe is this text r9k?

its 3am and im slightly drunk tbqhwy family
>>
>>29109562
>grrr

Fucktons of cringe with the first word.
>>
>>29109562
BETABITCHBOY/1000
>>
>>29109608
this is positive
>>
>>29109562
rawr anon, I think it's a very good text. You should send it to her and post results.
>>
>>29109630
i feel like i can be because she fell for me, and i fucked her up

i also dont want anything from her except conversation
>>
>>29109659
howwl, you just want to see the fallout faggot. post what you really think
>>
File: laughing.jpg (364 KB, 2122x1415) Image search: [Google]
laughing.jpg
364 KB, 2122x1415
>grrr

oh god I had to stop there
>>
in which op surrenders all his power to the female in question and places himself in a position such that the female knows she is the epicenter of his thoughts and wishes
>>
>>29109697
>post what you really think
Meow, That OP should just go to sleep.
>>
>>29109700
if it makes you laugh, why would you stop?

think before you post..
>>
>>29109562
Nya~ that wasn't too bad but you could have made it sound less beta
>>
She doesn't want anything to do with you and she never will. You're just being a giant cuck sending anything at this point familio
>>
>>29109795
how? i feel like i have to make myself vulnerable here, else she wont reply. shes really shy and i already fucked her up

origami commento
>>
>>29109562
take out "grrr"

take out "stupid girl,"

take out "- or block my number"

take out "even if it is childish"

if you want to have an actual conversation with a woman you can't say anything she could interpret as an insult. she'll just latch onto that for the entire conversation and you will get nowhere closer to closure. women are pernicious but ultimately simple-minded.
>>
>>29109770
because it's out of cringing, it's too much
>>
>>29109855
in fact you may want to just start completely from scratch and say "hey, can you talk?"
>>
>>29109865
weak beta cant even read a text message

get real kid

:^)
>>
>>29109855
cool. why am i so shit at writing..
>>29109886
she wont respond to that. this is a last ditch effort..
>>
>>29109970
did you send it
>>
>>29109562
Stop anon, go sleep.
Make the same thread tomorrow and ask for advice, or even better. Ask /b/ to help you write the letter, higher chance of you getting pussy by doing that.
>>
>>29109562
lol so creepy
>>
>>29110086
no. im on the fence still

its gonna fucking suck to send something like this and get ignored again. the embaressment. but it will also suck to leave things how they are without trying my best. conflicted feels. i rarely have feels due to depression so its kind of fun for me regardless
>>
Make it all caps and end every sentance with exclamation marks. Shock and awe my friend, this is how we will win this battle.
>>
File: 1450390947294.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1450390947294.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
>>29109562
heres story if it makes a difference:

> be depressed and lonely
> hit on shy chubby
> kind of ashamed to be around her and treat her like shit, even though i do find her really cute
> being with her is actually really nice somehow
> she falls for me
> i hurt her by playing games and she cuts contact very decisively
> dunno if just thirsty but still think of her sometimes, like.. did i make a huge mistake here? she really seemed like a unique person and was a virgin as well (we didnt rly have sex) and felt like a "real connection"

i dont rly even want a relationship. i just want to talk with her and perhaps be friends, simply because she is like a splinter in my head. i definitely feel there was a 1 in 100 kind of connection there, and i fucked it up, now i regret it, but shes ignoring my contact attempts despite it was her trying really hard with me before. now the tables turned i guess.

i dunno. probably just so lonely now so ive become the ultimate thirsty beta, even for friendship

i cant fucking believe im still thinking about this like 2 years later. what is wrong with me guis, at the time i threw her away like trash
>>
>>29110351
maybe you should write this as a letter instead of a text, and include all this stuff, including all that greentext stuff (besides calling her chubby and being ashamed of her of course). apologize for treating her poorly too.
>>
>>29110412
is that not dialing the beta meter to insane levels? i dont even know man..
>>
>>29110538
i mean showing any type of vulnerability to a woman is beta, it's all about how beta you are willing to be

whatever you send and whatever medium you use you will probably feel some mild embarrassment when you think back on it in the future. but that's probably better than continuing to feel the way you feel now.
>>
>>29109608
I didn't even read further. I can't believe someone would write like this irl IN THEIR ACTUAL LIVES.
>>
>>29111020
OP is immature and feels like he deserves a womans attention for existing
He's totally aware of how much of a cunt he's being yet is doing it anyways because he's emotional.
Right now, he's basically a woman.
>>
>>29109562
OP.... no... what the fuck.

I know you're drunk so you'll send it anyways before you go to bed, but you're really just fucking retarded.

Just fucking arrange a meetup, sometime in the evening for dinner and a walk in nature. Literally gets me laid every time, especially when the bitch is mad at me.

But you have to make the text short and concise.

And before you do that, you need to get conversation flowing, and I'm telling you that what you want to send will not work.
>>
>>29110351
Fuck...I'm in an identical situation right now. I definitely feel a connection with this girl and I'm afraid to hurt her. I tried to friendzone her but these feelings are getting in the way. On the other hand she's a legitimate good girl with a really sweet personality so maybe she'd make a good girlfriend. I'd just hate it if I ruined another good girl and turned her into a damaged human being. That's been the case in my last relationships.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.