[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Take photo of myself in underwear that I've stuffed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: opinion rich with implications.png (74 KB, 432x293) Image search: [Google]
opinion rich with implications.png
74 KB, 432x293
>Take photo of myself in underwear that I've stuffed to make it look like I have a huge dong
>Send it to girls I know
>Some of them will want to have sex with me because they'll think I have a huge dong
>By the time we get naked they'll realize I have an average dong but it will probably be too late cause they're already horny

Do you think this would work?
>>
>>29109137
Yup laptop
>>
It's very very unlikely this doesn't work.
You can literally not fail.
>>
OP YOU ARE A BRILLIANT MAN
>>
>>29109137
Yes. They will literally not know the difference. Women cannot into depth perception, see all surveys and experiences of women and what they say is dick size. Remember, if she doesn't come, make her with your hands even if you're done. As long as she comes the only thing she'll remember is she had sex with you and came.
>>
>>29109137
Such a bad idea. Why would these virgins know if it were a good one?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.