[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet friend and his fiance on Saturday >the fiance mentions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: suspicious.jpg (60 KB, 640x445) Image search: [Google]
suspicious.jpg
60 KB, 640x445
>meet friend and his fiance on Saturday
>the fiance mentions some girl they know at one point
>says she's 24 and has never had a boyfriend in her life
>I quip "neat, do you have her number?"
>sudden epiphany visible on fiance's face
>she suddenly becomes extremely keen on hooking me up with that friend of theirs
>keeps trying to sell me on the idea over the past few days
>shows me her pictures (solid thin 6.5/10, maybe a 7), talks her up however she can
>says we should meet this weekend

What do you think robots? I've decided to give it a try just to see what's the deal.
>>
File: 1450232023253.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1450232023253.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>29108973
If you're interested you should do it.
What's the worst that can happen?
>>
>>29109153
>What's the worst that can happen?
That's largely what I'm interested in.
>>
>>29109170
Have you talked to this girl yet?
Do you know of any common interests?
If you don't have anything in common, the worst that can happen is that you meet a grill that just isn't for you.
If you do, the worst that can happen is you fuck it up, turbo-autismo style.
>>
>>29109209
>Have you talked to this girl yet?
No. Apparently she doesn't have any social media profile, I've literally only seen her in photos on my friend's fiance's phone.

She plays church organs, studies French philology and is writing her Master's thesis on 12th century French poetry.
>>
>>29109259
Well she sounds like she's smart, which is good sign if you like intelligent girls.
Like I said, the worst that can happen is that you end up back in the same position you were in. The absolute worst is you show your autism.

So just fucking do it.
>>
Never had a boyfriend is slang for fucks a different guy every night. 24 is prime provider hunting age. She secures a beta as her looks fade, but is establishing her career so plenty of opportunities to cheat under the guise of work, education, or gurrls nite.
>>
>>29109345
Either this or she's a pure girl. Go for it.
>>
File: 1464595585603.jpg (14 KB, 487x423) Image search: [Google]
1464595585603.jpg
14 KB, 487x423
>girl at work breaks up with her boyfriend of seven years
>i try to swoop in just to lose my virginity
>she's taunting me but is a whore, just wants the attention
>she mentions a friend for me who never had a bf or sex
>i say to hook me up with her
>no responses
>tfw she was probably testing me to see if i'm a virgin
>quit soon after
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.