[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like to have a cute girl crush on you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (64 KB, 165x383) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64 KB, 165x383
What's it like to have a cute girl crush on you?
>>
>>29108853
if it's one sided? awful. You don't feel anything for her yet you still feel bad about rejecting her because of the cuteness.
>>
File: sunset and guitar.jpg (258 KB, 850x1048) Image search: [Google]
sunset and guitar.jpg
258 KB, 850x1048
>>29108853
like this

but originally, of course
>>
To some of us the notion of anything like that is impossible, if not blasphemous. We can't say because we don't think it/should be possible.
>>
>>29108853
I had to turn down a girl who was arguably cute, but on the heavy side. If it's unrequited on your part, then it is really terrible because at least in my experience, I didn't want to hurt her feelings. I knew that I thought about my crush day and night, and would have given anything to be with them. It felt kind of ridiculous to think that anyone would feel that way about me. But I guess they did, and I let her down easy for my own sake.
>>
I had a girl try to kiss me and i rejected because i simply didnt find her attractive and had my eye on other girls. this was in high school. was very awkward. knowing myself now, if i didnt have a gf, i prob wouldve capatilized on it out of horniness.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.