[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I learn to enjoy multiplayer games?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: AFrog.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
AFrog.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
How do I learn to enjoy multiplayer games?
>>
if you don't already enjoy them, why do you want to?
>>
>>29108716
So that I have something to talk about on /v/.
>>
>>29108745
>>29108643
IKTF
>play csgo for 500 hours
>still suck
>never played comp
>never used my mic
send help
>>
My guess would be to find a game with similar mechanics with online play.

I've been playing Dark Souls III PVP smashing faggots with my Yhord's machete. They just fucking die in 3 hits, it's funny as shit lmao
>>
>>29108834
That's because you unironically need to play comp and use your mic to get better

also learn call outs on specific maps and play community server hs only ffa pistol to get better at headshotting with the usp at pistol rounds
>>
Are there any good free multiplayer games these days
>>
>>29108643
You don't. 'People' that play video games are the absolute garbage of humanity.
>>
>>29108643
>tfw you end up on a team with new people
That's when I don't like multiplayer.
>>
>>29108643
by gitting gud
and having friends
>>
You need friends. The only multiplayer games you can enjoy alone are 1v1 games, like Starcraft, or Fighting Games, for instance.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.