[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
THE CURE FOR DEPRESSION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: screenshot2.png (708 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
screenshot2.png
708 KB, 1280x720
1. Go to localbitcoin and buy some bitcoin locally
2. Go to some Tor site and by a sheet of LSD tabs
3. take 1/8th of a tab everyday

And that's it. Right?
>>
>>29108616

Bupropion 300mg XL and a tight bodied little Russian gf cured my depression
>>
>>29108638
>Bupropion 300mg XL
how do you feel after taking this? I know it increases dopamine in the cleft in the frontal cortex, so this should improve focus and motivation. does it work like that for you?
>>
>>29108685
I take it with adderall 20mg xr cause I have ADHD too, so I can't quite tell. However it has been extremely effective in helping me keep my thoughts in control with little to no side effects.

Have you taken it?
>>
>>29108714
No, I was thinking about asking my MD to prescribe it to me. But my parents breathe down my neck.
>>
>>29108616
no there is a legendary tolerance build up to lsd. after the first couple of days you will literally have no benefits other than slowing wasting all of it.
>>
>>29108746

I'd give it a shot. I was on SSRIs for a while but the sexual side effects sucked. Couldn't nut during sex, had a tough time getting it up
>>
>>29108783
everything sounds like it would be more pleasureable on bupropion.
>>
>>29108758
>literally have no benefits
But you're wrong. It has antidepressant benefits to take a small amount each day.
>>
>>29108830

If I go without it I start slipping back into the pits
>>
>>29108616
I would do but I can't into PGP.
>>
>>29108849
no it doesn't your body will literally have no benefits after a few days because of how fast you will build a tolerance to any of it's effects
>>
File: 1464451538145.jpg (1 MB, 1120x6280) Image search: [Google]
1464451538145.jpg
1 MB, 1120x6280
The cure to your depression has already been revealed.

It's just a lot of work
>>
>>29108758
its called microdosing

and its a quickly growing alternative treatment for depression
I've thought of doing it but I would probally end up eating the whole tab
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.