[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw you know you'd make an awesome dad, but you'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
>Tfw you know you'd make an awesome dad, but you'll never be one.

>tfw being denied the chance to provide an amazing childhood for a kid because of something as trivial ad how tall you are.

>tfw it's raining kids for Chad but he doesn't give a shit about any of them.
>>
>tfw will never be able to make up for my fucked up childhood by providing a good childhood to my own kid
>tfw will never teach him all of the redpilled shit I've learned
>tfw will never groom my son into a chad
>>
>>29108554
I love it when you guys think the only reason you're single is because you're a manlet
>>
File: 128976746757.gif (1015 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
128976746757.gif
1015 KB, 200x150
find a single mother who is down to have more kids.

problem solved
>>
>>29108588

Op here, and i don't mea just a manlet, but any physical features that women don't care for.

You can be good husband and father material but Stacy's kid is going to get the short end of the stick in life because mommy wants a hot bad boy
>>
>>29108608

Don't want any part of a Cuckhouse. Single mothers are stupid as fuck, their kids need their real dads, and half the time the reason the girl is single is because she's a whore.
>>
>>29108588
You can never truly love someone unless you a) find them physically attracting and b) find them mentally attractive.

But god forbid women have opinions on what they find attractive.
>>
>>29108695
see below V
>>29109550
>>
Breeding is degeneracy.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.