[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: handgun3.jpg (63 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
handgun3.jpg
63 KB, 500x334
Is it possible for me to buy a gun in the Vancouver area? If anyone is willing to sell one I'll buy it
>>
>>29108511
H-hey buddy. I go to UBC. Pls don't get any ideas. I'll be your friend. Think of the robots. Imagine accidentally hitting one of us :(
>>
>>29108511
you can probably buy an 80% 1911 or whatever you want legally in canada even

i've always wondered whether any of the gun vendors on the darknet are real
>>
gimme your skype i'll hook you up
>>
>>29108804
I'm not trying to kill anyone else except for myself
>>
>>29108804
OP kill this guy twice pls
>>
>>29108511
Not Canadian, and a gun owner myself, but I'd be pretty suspect about anyone on /r9k/ asking to purchase a firearm or any weapon whatsoever. I'm all for protection of life, protection of property, and sport; but we all know that's not the culture of this board.
>>
>>29108944
I have no reasons to live and I want my death to be quick and painless so that's why I'm trying to buy a gun.
>>
>>29108944
thanks for that input, Dale
now that you've told us why don't you go back to your high risk activities for heart disease, cancer, diabetes, organ failure, and protracted death that we'll all have to pay for
sure is nice to have your suspicions protecting us from dangerous robots
>>
>>29108873
lol what a loser. You don't want to kill anyone else? Not even a Chad or two? Goddamn you are one sensitive dude. It's like you've never even wished death and emotional pain on anybody in your life. What kind of person doesn't want to commit cold-blooded murder at least once in their life? I wouldn't trust a person like that, gotta be something wrong with 'em. To have that much empathy is crazy. Sometimes I ask myself, is it really empathy, or are they trying to get into people's head to better murder them? if it's the latter then it would explain a lot but I don't know. Why don't you want to kill anybody what are you a pussy? It's like you've never even been angry at somebody. I'd never trust somebody who's never felt anger at all. That would mean no emotions whatsoever which could only mean you are a trained assassin trying to gain someone's trust. Why would you try to gain someone's trust on an anonymous image board? What's that gonna accomplish? I guess you could get some random person's contact info but that would make you a serial killer not an assassin. What do you have to say for yourself you dirty fucking liar? I bet you just wanna use the gun to rape them. Yes that's it, you say you wanna kill yourself but that's just a euphemism for getting your rocks off isn't it? You are one sick piece of shit. I also noticed you used the word "trying", so maybe you just wanna scare someone and traumatize them for life without actually raping them, probably because you wanna get back at them. I did that once because I wanted pennies to call from a public phone and I asked a cashier at a convenience store but he said I had to buy something. You wanna do the same thing don't you? Just because you felt entitled to a dollar bill exchanged for pennies without actually buying something, you wanna traumatize someone for life? You're the worst person I've ever met omg, someone report OP jesus, I bet he's never fantasized about magdumping niggers, what a weirdo
>>
File: 1464991069177.png (276 KB, 796x934) Image search: [Google]
1464991069177.png
276 KB, 796x934
>>29108511
fbi pls go
xxx
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.