[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good evening Neetie. Did you lose any GBP today? I sure hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1465233671254.png (222 KB, 420x443) Image search: [Google]
1465233671254.png
222 KB, 420x443
Good evening Neetie. Did you lose any GBP today? I sure hope not! You just have another 4 days to go till mommy gets you tendies for dinsdins.

My boss just hinted at dinner that I'll be getting a promotion in a month or two. In fact he's giving me the rest of the week off for the amazing job I did with a big company project. I'll take the time off the research and prepare for the next project starting next month, which he confidently put me in charge of. Wouldn't be surprised if I get promoted again next year at this rate. Even the ladies at work whisper excitedly when I walk pass.

Keep at it too, neetie. I'm sure if you're a good boy for the rest of the year, mommy may just buy you that Razer keyboard you've been wanting.
>>
File: 1444913495479.jpg (263 KB, 720x764) Image search: [Google]
1444913495479.jpg
263 KB, 720x764
You're deluded. A wagecuck will always be a wagecuck.
>>
>>29108548
>shitting and pissing in the morning is oppressive to me

Am I missing something? Do NEETards and charles jewkowski not have anuses or urethras? Do you all just evacuate waste in a bag that's attached to your lower intestine or something?
>>
>>29108508

NEETS BTFO. how can they possibly recover?
>>
I'd hope a neet would at least have good taste in keyboards and get a mechanical one.

Black master race.
>>
>>29108548
I woke up at 0800, fucked my bitch and blew my load before heading off casually to work. I came in past 0900, and am still sitting here shitposting. I'll attend a meeting soon where I can still shitpost on my phone while appearing knowledgeable and authoritative to the room. After that I'll have 2 hours of lunch break, another meeting where I get to shitpost, a tea break before clearing any emails and heading home. I'll even have the time to hit the gym. I'll watch some TV while having dinner, read the news, then fuck my bitch before bed.

That's really nothing like your image. Come on, it's 2016.
>>
>>29108612
I don't think you understood the quote. Get some sleep, wagie, maybe it will help your cognitive abilities.
>>
>>29108612
It's to imply that you're rushed in the morning even for things such as shitting and pissing.

Don't delude yourself into believing that you enjoy working. Look at how you cherish your boss's praise, like a dog on a leash happy to please it's master. You've been a slave for so long you've come to enjoy being shackled. Fool.
>>
>>29108696
My boss is objectively smarter and more knowledgeable than I am. It's in a man's nature to strive for self-improvement. I am learning from him and every praise he gives is a mark of how much wiser I've become.
>>
>>29108508
but you still have to work don't you?
>>
>>29108802
Words from a truly submissive cuck. Continue what you're doing, the slave life is right for you.
>>
>get the rest of the week off
>working during it

Top cuck
>>
>>29108835
>learning from your dad growing up makes you a cuck of
>>
>>29108691
>>29108696
I'm a NEET, so put down your torches and pitchforks.

You know who wasn't a NEET? Good ol' Charlie B there. He wrote a shit ton of poems and novels and short stories and screenplays and also worked in film and radio. He worked everyday and enjoyed himself.
>>
File: wojak living the dream.png (114 KB, 1448x828) Image search: [Google]
wojak living the dream.png
114 KB, 1448x828
>>29108696
>Don't delude yourself into believing that you enjoy working.

That's right, delusion is for the NEETs who convince themselves that their self-imposed prison cell and servitude is not as bad as having freedom and independence and progressing with their lives.
>>
When will the cuck meme die
>>
>>29108889
>Being so much of a cuck you can't finish your sentence
>>
>>29108666
Bump. How can neeties ever recover?
>>
>>29108548
BTFOOOOO LOL
T
F
O
>>
>>29108696

Who the fuck takes a 40 minute piss? Bathroom takes the same time whether you have a purpose or not
>>
>>29110818
Shit and bath takes no more than 10 mins. 15 mins tops. Neeties trying to service their dissonance with hyperboles.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.