[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's so rare to see a girl this thin. This is actually normal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: me.jpg (350 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
350 KB, 1200x1600
It's so rare to see a girl this thin. This is actually normal size for a girl, but most people don't even realize that because almost everyone in the US has a relatively high bodyfat %.

People would say "anorexic, you need to eat", when they're about 20% bodyfat and believe that's the normal healthy baseline for a human. There's nothing wrong with being 20% bodyfat, but it's just that people don't realize it, and they think it's "normal" size, not even realizing the amount of fat they could stand to lose, and the difference in appearance that would make.

Pic related, it's me and my girlfriend.
>>
>>29108295
Bitch no one is dating your ugly ass.
>>
>>29108295
Get your belly out ya little bitch so we can judge you on your weight. Bet you're a little porker under that shirt, huh? little tum tum pudding pack strapped on to your waist.
>>
>Live in Canada
>Whenever we would cross the boarder, barely 20 minutes into the USA, fatness. Fatness, shorts, flip flops and baseball caps
>5 year old cousin asks "Mommy, why is everyone so ugly here"

Welcome to the USA, death by chocolate or guns.
>>
>>29108407
>canadian
>thinking their opinions matter
Oh my sweet little maple syrup buttercup
>>
>>29108295
>all this talk about fat
>can see manboobs through your shirt
o i am laffin m80
>>
>>29108407
Obesity is a worldwide epidemic at this point. And be honest, Canadians are as fat as Americans were in 2005 and you're still trending the same way we are. You ain't getting any thinner.
>>
>>29108295
Why is she not wearing shoes?
Why does it look like you're doing the "hover hand?"
Why does your expression say "I'm nervous as fuck?"
That's not you, and it's not your gf.
>>
>the guy in the picture is wearing autism shoes

we know this is bait because of that OP now put yer balls to the wall !
>>
>>29108295

I'm Chinese-American, used to go overseas for summer vacation as a kid. So yes, I remember what a normal size distribution for human beings are supposed to look like.

Even most "normal" weight Americans are pretty chubby today by comparison.
>>
>>29108407
Canadian here.
This is really true especially if you cross over into Buffalo. OMG.
>>
>>29109125
We used to live in Ottawa and go shopping in Watertown, NY every few months.It was like entering the filming set for Honey Boo Boo: The Movie.

And my parents and I are fat.
>>
File: 1457634239404.jpg (19 KB, 255x255) Image search: [Google]
1457634239404.jpg
19 KB, 255x255
>>29108295
>draw a boy
>call it a girl
>>
>>29108295
>Pic related, it's me and my girlfriend.

https://warosu.org/jp/image/kwr6Lbo_e0Gp3qjFaa1Wrw
>>
guys this is bait. what are you doing
>>
>>29108407
The shittiest and ugliest parts of America (Great Lakes Region, Buffalo, Minnesota, etc.) are right on the Canadian border. Maybe that's not a coincidence.
>>
>>29108295
20% bodyfat is a good amount of fat for a female. I don't get it.

Below 15% and you start having issues with your period cycle.
>>
>>29108295
>Hoverhand
Haw haw
>>
>>29108295
Yes

However, your "girlfriend" is an attention slut. No girl walks down the street like that if she isn't look for Chad to try get with her. I wouldn't be surprised if she fucks him too.
>>
>>29109161
The Northern US has the same culture as Canada. Whatever you saw in Watertown is what everyone else would see in *insert small Ontario-an town*.
>>
>>29108479
My opinion is just an opinion.

But it's also pretty true
>>
>>29108407
Thats because you border shitty flyover states/regions
>>
>>29109622
It was at an anime convention, not just walking down the street.

Anyway I'm in the back left, not the guy hoverhanding her.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.