[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What will happen if I take way higher than recommended dose of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: f176347g7362fsdnr737.png (692 KB, 1080x582) Image search: [Google]
f176347g7362fsdnr737.png
692 KB, 1080x582
What will happen if I take way higher than recommended dose of antidepressants everyday?
>>
>>29108192
you're medication will hit you harder. you will have more side effects to deal with and, if you're lucky, more antidepressant effects. but odds are you will not have much fun.
>>
File: 1457251228221.jpg (15 KB, 294x256) Image search: [Google]
1457251228221.jpg
15 KB, 294x256
>>29108272 don't listen to this guy please

you will run out before you can get them refilled, go from taking Xmg to 0mg and kill yourself

this happens to people all the time
>>
>>29108291 don't listen to this guy

while antidepressant discontinuation syndrome is a thing, it only happens to like 1 in 5 people and it is not fatal
>>
>>29108378 don't listen to this guy

his mouth is poopy and his butt is stinky
>>
Depends on the antidepressant and how long you've been taking your current dose. But yeah you don't want to run out. Odds are there will be some sort of uncomfortable to hellish (again depending on meds and dose) withdraw if you go over 48 hours cold turkey off an increased dose. Just ask your doctor for more.
>>
>>29108192
if you wanna be less depressed bro just smoke weed that's what i do lol antidepressants don't do shit haha
>>
File: Dole.png (74 KB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
Dole.png
74 KB, 217x217
>>29108192
you'll get superpowers

and then youll run out at the most inconvenient time possible

with pills that build up in your system gradually (see zoloft, SSRIs in general), taking more everyday won't help you that much, but missing days won't hurt as much

with drugs that burn through your system fast (see wellbutrin), you're in for a rollercoaster of emotions. its probably a bad idea

dont do it

but if you do, have fun
>>
>>29108404
don't listen to this guy
fuck this guy
>>
What will happen if I start not taking my 5mg of generic lexapro that i've been taking for 2 years?
My doctor said absolutely nothing.
LOL
>>
Thanks for the answers. I dont want to heal so I thought that overdoing it would fuck me up
>>
You'll actually get so not depressed that you'll roll back into depressed.
>>
you got more antidepressed
or in other words, less depressed
don't listen to me I don't know shit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.